Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
U
U
Originally Posted by catperson
When she says you are overreacting, just say 'Fine. Prove it. Hand me your phone right now so I can take a look at it.'

Haha, I think the fact that she physically sleeps on her phone is proof enough that he is not overreacting. smile

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
C
C
You know, it's been TWO WEEKS since we told geeman to man up and expose this. He chose not to. He is now reaping the results of being too afraid to do anything.

O
O
Is she a stay at home mom. What is her income like. Do you have any leverage regarding closing joint bank accounts and canceling cards? If you do file for divorce, you will be able to stop her from incurring more debt.

G
Geeman Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have now exposed wife to significant family members, but OM has no one to expose to - single living with sister who already knows, send email to his work but do not think this will bother him.

Wife continues to be less than forth coming but "hates my snooping" "I can,t live like this". difficult to even look at her at the moment.

Steps are being taken to monitor any future contact, I am doubting my ability to hang on in or my willingness to rebuilding the marriage, I am still sick in the stomach.

C
C
{{{Geeman}}} You're doing what has to be done. Even if you end up apart, people's knowledge may help her learn what she's done wrong.

V
V
Geeman,

Why don't you try rereading your thread a couple of times.
Take all of the advice given and I mean every bit, make 2 lists, one 'have done' and the other 'have not done'.

Come back and post your lists.

We can all figure this out. Let's see what has been done and what has been missed.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

C
C
You are wasting your time, money,and your LIMITED REMAINING supply of love you have left for your WW. She is digging in her heels and YOU are giving her traction.

Hope For Couples in Crisis

Best of luck.

Divorced:
"Never shelter anyone from the realities of their decisions": Noodle

You believe easily what you hope for ernestly

Infidelity does not kill marriages, the lying does
V
V
Geeman,

Why don't you ask the mods to move your thread over to GQII forum.
There are more eyes over there, different voices is maybe what you need.

How are you doing?

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation