Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
OP Offline
T
Brain, no I didn't. Neither of us will be contacting OW again.

My H's written note is for me. School has started. He's got lots of free time on his hands. Up to him to do something good with that.

Old yucky OW is thankfully out of our lives. H has no interest in contact with OW. After 10 months of her leaving us alone (completely :cloud9:), it would be poisonous to send her a letter and let her know that either one of us was thinking about her.

NC is in effect with OW after that horrible scene she made last November, in front of her friends and coworkers, yelling at us in public about H and me being together, watching our son play his guitar in our local bar. OW was thoroughly humiliated. I told her, quietly, off. She inivited me to the parking lot if I wanted to say more (had nothing to say). B!tch is a lot bigger than me. H has nothing more good or fond to say about her.

Last edited by IAintReadyToQuit; 09/09/12 01:24 AM.

Married 31 years, 5 kids, 4 GK

T
OP Offline
T
5 Years Later:

I crossed the Rappahanock River today for an entirely different reason than I rode across it 5 years ago today, October 16.

It only hit me hours later that today was that day, because everything is so different now than it was then. Recognizing this later, realizing recovery has occurred, was once unfathomable.

To see my H now, its hard to believe he was ever wayward in any shape or condition. My spouse is POJA, my ally. Who'da thunk...

Last edited by TheLongRun; 10/17/16 01:23 AM.

Married 31 years, 5 kids, 4 GK

D
D
Congratulations! I haven't read your thread, but I'm glad that you guys are following the POJA.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation