Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3004654 06/17/18 09:50 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Wifi Hidden Camera: https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/hd-smoke-detector/

GPS Hidden tracker: https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/gps-trackers/trackport/

Voice Activated recorder: https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/audio-surveillance/standby-recorder/

Recover Deleted Data from cell phone: irecovery

Cell phone spyware: Mobilestealth webwatcher
teensafe

If you and your spouse have iphones, you can turn on location services and track them in real time. Instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201087

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
LMH Offline
L
For car GPS like the one Melody posted, it is also worth it to spend a few bucks to get a passthru ODBC extension cable, depending on where your ODBC port is.

This lets you hide the tracker a bit more and tuck it away while the ODBC port still appears (and is) open.

BH: 34(me)
FWW: 36
Pets not kids.
LMH #3004783 06/22/18 03:27 PM
M
OP Offline
M
thanks!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

H
H
Is anyone aware of spyware for an un-rooted Android phone that is NOT detected by AVG Antivirus? I have used Flexispy on my wife's phone for quite some time, but AVG recently started detecting it as malware and then removes it. I can temporarily disable AVG and re-install Flexispy, but the next time she runs a scan with AVG it detects and removes it. Thankfully the application uses a non-descript name so she hasn't suspected anything, yet. However, I can't continue with this or she will.

M
OP Offline
M
Can you get AVG to make an exception? With most anti-virus' you are able to add exceptions.

Exposure 101

S
S
Originally Posted by HBHH
Is anyone aware of spyware for an un-rooted Android phone that is NOT detected by AVG Antivirus? I have used Flexispy on my wife's phone for quite some time, but AVG recently started detecting it as malware and then removes it. I can temporarily disable AVG and re-install Flexispy, but the next time she runs a scan with AVG it detects and removes it. Thankfully the application uses a non-descript name so she hasn't suspected anything, yet. However, I can't continue with this or she will.
What's much more worrying than the possibility that your spyware might be detected is that you seem prepared to live with your wife's serial affairs indefinitely.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
F
F
A little off topic from marriage, but which of these apps would you recommend for teens? I want to monitor SnapChat. The parental controls apps don�t all do this. I don�t think TeenSafe does according to friends using it. There are so many options when searching. I decided to ask the �spy experts�.

G
G
Hello All, I'm new here. Married 25 years, 3 grown kids.
Not sure how to use this forum. I'm kind of in Investigation/ research/ but into the books too. I have found my husband to be having a "close" friendship with a client. He admitted that he deleted the messages on his phone and would not engage in her chit chat any longer, but he could not cut her as a client. We are working through two books, His Needs/Her needs and Love Busters, incredible already.
I am 95% sure this was not sexual, but I do believe it was somehow inappropriate, and has potential somehow. I think by his words and actions, he admits that. If it really wasn't sexual it was only because he was resisting her advances, he did finally say, that she has told him she's very attracted to him, etc..he said there are no pictures, and he has always kept it professional in person.

I am in the process of getting him( or me) to recover the messages so we can create the Radical Honesty needed to move on and grow. I am scared to see her disrespect to our marriage, and his lightness and friendliness to her, keeping that door wide open, and of course what other unknowns are in there.
Messages since discovery are all business, but OW is needy and a bugger. I have been sad, depressed, anxious and angry all intermittent of course.
Here for support, and happy he and I are talking through some heavy stuff. I'm so scared, I think he's dreading me seeing the messages, because he knows I'm going to flip out even if its just sexual innuendo, not sexual. I sure hope its just emotional, but I need to know for sure, I cannot just let it go and wonder why he deleted except she was stressing him out and he knew I was going to notice her dinging his phone at all hours.
Either way, I am about to find out. Looking for best android phone message recovery app.
:)Sad but on the right track, I am so tired of going over everything in my head, and opening it back up, he's seeming sick of it too.
Thanks all for being here, pardon the typos, I'm shaking,
GG

M
OP Offline
M
Hi GGS, welcome to Marriage Builders. I would suggest you start up a thread over on Surviving an Affair so other folks can give you feedback..

Exposure 101

G
G
Thank you. Hope its ok if I copy paste there. smile

M
OP Offline
M
sounds good!

Exposure 101

L
L
Can one install any of these spyware systems in a iPhone that we have no physical access to ?
Thanks,

L
L
Originally Posted by LeoNrochesterMI
Can one install any of these spyware systems in a iPhone that we have no physical access to ?
Thanks,

No you always need physical access to the device to put spyware onto it. But think outside the box. Maybe you can use a backup to see what is going on. Some people have been able to 'lose' or 'damage' the phone. Then you buy your spouse a new one with spyware quietly installed :-)

Other devices that will give you the information you need are a voice activated recorder hidden where your spouse normally uses the device and a GPS hidden in the car.

Obviously the most important thing is to not let your spouse know you are on to her. That will just make the detective work harder.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation