Thanks everyone.<BR>I tried to post a response last night, but I kept getting kicked offline.<P>I think I will get a safety deposit box and put all this stuff in it. That way it is out of site for a while, and then I will decide.<P>Sue, I took my wedding rings out the night the D was final. I couldn't even look at them, let alone put them on. <P>Essyboo, You are right, whatever I do can't be undone. <P>Kathi, I think that is the way I am leaning most. To design something new, better from the old. Kind of like building a new and improved me from the experience.<P>Student, I've had my share of ceremonies lately too... the fire pit in the yard is testamony to that (a page from Wasstubborn's book! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) <P>hanora, I figured I would pay for a year on the safety deposit box, and when they notify me it's time to pay again, then I'll make my decission.<P>I guess I am still leaning toward melting at least the wedding rings down and making something new.... cleaning by fire and starting over. It's all very symbolic.<P>Thanks again for the replys!<BR>Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>