Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
OP Offline
N
Today, I'm grateful<P>1) that I was able to give someone some good, sound marital advice.<P>2) that yesterday my H and I just vegged out on the couch together and still had a great time!<P>3) that my oldest son has already memorized the American Sign Language alphabet. <P>4) that it's sunny outside.<P>5) that I have the afternoon off (and I'm spending it here at MB, of course! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) For a beautiful day<P>2) That my H was OK after dumping his bike.<P>3) That the Yankees are in the Playoffs.<P>4) For my friends at MB<P>5) That my brain is still functioning enough to think and my heart is still whole enough to love.<BR>

B
B
I'm thankful for.....<P>Meeting with my H tonight...<P>That he said "I love you"<P>That he wants to start again<P>That he understands why I want to go slow<P>That I have hope in my heart again [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

T
T
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Today I am grateful :<P>- that I can type a message...<P>- that I can take care of myself (even if I do have to keep the bill collectors away)...<P>- that I have the opportunity to communicate with people who understand what it's like to be where I am...<P>- that I have good friends in real life and online friends who care about me...<P>- that I had only two leaks in the ceiling during our local brush with hurricane Floyd on Thursday and Friday...<P>- that I had lots of candles and candle holders for the 14 hours or so the power was out in my all-electric apartment during the storm [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ...<P>- that my power came BACK on in only 14 hours (some of the people in the county I live in only got their power back on today!)...<P>- that I have a job with great benefits (even if I am not currently happy with my supervisors)...<P>- that I am more secure in who I am than those who feel the need to belittle others in order to feel good about themselves...<P>- that my grievance is finally filed and the doo-doo is about to hit the proverbial fan...<P>I think I'll stop now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR>No, I'm not a Marriage Counselor,<BR>But I did sleep at a <BR>Holiday Inn Express last night...<BR>

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) That family and friends are starting to back off a little with the smothering<P>2) That they cared about me enough to smother me in the first place<P>3) That a friend of mine took a second look at his drinking habits.<P>4) For another day without physical pain.<P>5) For the little corner stores - where you can stop quick and get the essentials (milk, bread, cigs.) without battling the supermarket chaos......<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation