Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
HVLP Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Sombody stick a fork in me I think I am done.

Why is it that the WS doesn't get the big picture? They live in denial, I can see the fog in there eye's. The WS talks about abuse, issue's from yrs ago, that have nothing to do with the BS, but yet it was transported on to them, and now there supposed to live with the pain for the rest of there live's?

The WS cant even answer simple question's. Why cant they see that the grass is still green where the BS is standing? Will it stay green long enough for WS to finally see that it is green?

Why does the OP think they are justified and have the right to there action's? Do they even know what all the issue's are? Do they truly care? What give's the OP the right to intefere with someone else's M, someone else's children, someone else's life?

The BS end's up with two choices, stay in a M that is a lie, or end the M and really know that it was a lie, some choices, lose and lose some more.

The BS has read,learned and changed to try and save there M, but if the WS does not participate, it all become's part of the lie, and now the BS has done what the WS has, decieved them selve's.

C
C
dred,

Just my opinion, but I think that people give it because they are in so much pain themselves. To give it might make them feel lighter in their own load. Their own inner turmoil leads them to behave in such a fashion. Afterall, when we feel love we want to share that love. When we feel pain the same thing applies.

committed

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation