Hi, I've been lurking around here off and on for awhile. It's time to ask for help!! I've suspected that my H might be having an A for quite awhile, and did the taperecorder in the car thing...well he said that he was talking to himself and even though he was trashing me and his awful life (it really isn't and he has always SAID that he was happy) and it sounded like he was talking to someone, I couldn't tell for sure so I let him come back home after 5 days...that was ~4 months ago. Well, after obsessing over the tape and getting it cleaned up, i can now hear a woman's voice answering him twice - it isn't my imagination and it's not the radio- but, guess what. He denies it and he denies anything that he says on there that can be construed as only making sense if talking to someone else. The tape is not a good one, but if listened to carefully with an equalizer, you can hear bits and pieces very clearly. He was definitely talking to someone. So, now what?! How do i live with a liar, that is really hard, or how do I get him to tell me??
I think that this is someone that he works with and I am really having a hard time with this. sometimes i know that he is right when he says that I am crazy, although not for the same reasons he thinks!
I have told him that we can work through this if he just comes clean!! Somebody help me please, I am afraid that I can't get anymore out of him, 'cause he does want this to work, he loves his kids, and may not be doing it anymore. that's great, but what happens the next time he feels unhappy and doesn't tell me? And he is still lying to me, that is the hardest part. I would like to think that it was just an EA, but then why won't he admit it???

Thanks in advance, going trick or treating now, will check back in later.
Ruby