Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1110417 02/03/04 05:42 PM
U
OP Offline
U
I just see my the woman my husdand is having an affair with. I scram and yelled at her she has deny everything. We are fighting about all the time. i feel he is trying but when we fight about her i feel he is defensing her he wants us to move on but i konw know how...after about 4 months i am still crying all the time. he walk out today without saying a single word after coming in at 6:30am..he said he was working late..i know i have put alot of pressure on him..he now paying all the bills since i am not working and unwillingly to help with any expenses. But i am still angry and hurt at the same time..so of the things that were a problem in the marriage are still there..all I want him to do if he is working late is to call me. Is that toomuch to ask..please help

#1110418 02/03/04 05:58 PM
S
S
I may not be the best person to give advice but I have to try. I know exactly how you feel my husband a more than one infedilty, I would first read the concepts they are a big help. I am not sure of you situation there wasnt much detail ,but try to give him space without giving too much ,if he truly wants to make the marriage work than he would call you and tell youhe is working late. Are you sure the affair is over ,has he told you for sure that he is wanting to make it work?

#1110419 02/03/04 07:37 PM
U
OP Offline
U
he told me it was over but i am not sure he just keep saying get over it. he wants to work things out but he does not want to talk about her anymore

#1110420 02/03/04 09:43 PM
R
R
Unhappyinlife,
Please ask yourself this question..

Do I want to save my marriage?

Ask it over and over, again and again. Think about it really hard. If the answer is yes, you must stop confronting your husband about what happened. It is in the past. What he did was wrong and he knows it. He says it is over. If you don't give him a chance to make up for it, you will destroy your marriage. 4 months is nothing. It will take alot of time and patience on your part to get past this and build a better marriage. It is up to you to forgive him.

Also, get counseling if possible. If you can't afford it, check out some local churches. You must take these steps. You need to calm down and stop going after the other woman. There is alot of help on this site. Please seek it. The more pressure you put on your husband, the more you will push him away. You don't want to give him any reasons to stay away from home. Give him reasons to want to be home with you. In time things will get better, but it starts with you.

In the love of Christ,
Roman121

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation