Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hi - I thought I would get a better response on this board than on the others. I have the book (Surviving) and I've read letters on the website. It's my understanding that the letter keeps getting refined/improved over time, and I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share what you considered to be a great Plan B Letter. I know that the letter is somewhat personal, but I think reading some good ones will help others do a better job of writing their own letter.

Thank you!

N
nid Offline
N
I wish someone would reply to this Happy. I'm in need of this advice too. As much as I hate to admit it, I am heading toward Plan B fast. I find it hard to believe anything my H says even when its true. I'm so tired of the stress. Any help with plan B would be appreciated by me too.

W
W
Hi! I usually hang in the EN forum, as I'm not a BS or WS. But here's a link that is super-useful. Plan A and B, sample B letters, and just about anything covered here on Marriage Builders. The "original" Harley sample "Plan B" letter is here too!

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=000554

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: WhirrledPeas ]</small>

W
W
really, all the 'refined/improved' letters are variations on the sample in the book. what normally occurs is people use the sample as a starting place in crafting their own. once they have a draft, they post it to the board for feedback, then re-write, then repeat until they have some consensus. there's nothing really official or organized about it. it might be worth searching the forums for the words 'critique' and 'plan b letter.'

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation