Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
I don't know why but I couldn't get onto this sight for days and it was driving me crazy!!!! I missed you and and needed to talk but I couldn't get in.<P>Anyway for an update my crazy life......for those of you who have been reading my others posts :"what is he trying to pull","It is worse then I thought", and "Now I know why my H jumped off the balcony"<P>H decided he didn't want to go to an in-house program, even though everyone in the family tried to talk him into to it. We all agreed he has to want it for himself. This was last Sunday.<BR>Well on Tuesday H got into a car accident because he fell asleep at the wheel. He totaled his car and went to the hospital but he was fine. From the hospital he was taken directly to jail because he had a controlled substance on him.<BR>After this big slap in the face he decided that he better get help. His mom took him to detox because he was really sick and he was talking to himself. He spent 3 days in detox and on Monday (tomorrow) his mom is taking him to a Christian in-house program.<BR>We are still split up and it is really hard especially on our 5 year old. It is so hard for her to understand. <BR>One day I feel fine and don't want him back then the next day I can't stop thinking about him! It drives me crazy. I love and care about him and his well being but on the other hand I don't want anything to do with him. (except for the kids sake)<BR>I finally got on an anti-depressant called<BR>celexa, I have never heard of it but it seams to be ok so far.<BR>I am really tired right now but I wanted to let you all know what the latest news was.<P>I MISSED TALKING WITH YOU ALL!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Take care and God Bless!!!<P><P>------------------<BR> GOD,<BR>Grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference. <P>

L
L
WOW! I have really been wondering about you. Seems like God just reached down and slapped your H into reality, huh?<BR>I really hope he goes through with the in-house program his mom is taking him to. Maybe he'll get his life together and come home.<BR>My prayers are with you,<BR>julie<P>------------------<BR>for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part.<P><BR>

Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks LWB [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I really believe H wants to go through with the in-house program now. He is thinking more clearly without all those drugs in his system.<BR>I saw him again today at his moms house.<BR>He looks so much better.<BR>I could tell by his actions that he wants to get back together. But there is still so much pain, I don't know if I can handle that or not. I do love him but right now I am so confused. I don't want to give him any mixed signals either.<BR>I just want him to go to the 3 month program first then we can go from there.<P>He told me that he couldn't believe that he was alive after the accident.....I told him that God wanted to snap him back to reality not kill him. All that has happened this week has really brought him back to reality and I really thank God for that.<BR>Well thanks for listening to me babble on and on and on.......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take care!!!<P>------------------<BR> GOD,<BR>Grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference. <P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,111 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation