Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
Well, taking a chance in disclosing this, but maybe it will give some of you some hope. Most of you are familiar with my story 9see profile). Even though our marriage has been better than ever before, our communication has improved 1000%, and we are closer than I ever thought we could be, I've been having some trouble recapturing the passion I once had for my H (years ago!). This difficulty has made me unable to completely give in to him sexually. Let's just say I've been a "passive" participant in our lovemaking up to now (over 1 year into recovery).<P>Well, I'm pleased to report that I am feelin' that spark tonight! I cannot wait until time for us to go to bed tonight because I want to feel close to him so bad. He has been such an angel to me, so loving, so nurturing, so caring. Up to now, my heart has always been in it, but now I am feeling that "tingle" as well. We're definitely moving in the right direction!<P>I hope no one thinks I'm weird for posting this. I just want to give those of you going through the same thing some hope. I'll report tomorrow on how things went. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

M
M
.<p>[This message has been edited by Madelyn (edited August 23, 1999).]

T
T
new woman, I'm glad you posted that here! It's great to see that you're getting some of that "spark" back!<P>Hope everything went ... ummmm... Well, hope you had a very nice night! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR>No, I'm not a Marriage Counselor,<BR>But I did sleep at a <BR>Holiday Inn Express last night...<BR>

E
E
New Woman-<BR>Thanks for the posts. As a spouse who is a long way into recovery, I think its important to emphasize that the "spark" can be regained BUT it will take a LONG time. Many of us want the spark back overnight and it just doesn't happen that way...but it can happen!<P>ENJOY! (The anticipation is almost as wonderful, huh?)

C
C
New Woman,<P>Great news! And thanks for sharing your hard earned success! Now, one more thing to remember...NEVER eat Pop Tarts. It will squash a woman's "tingle" sexual mood. Enjoy!

R
R
Cool...... Nothing is wierd about giving others hope.... I hope the best for us all and hearing you say this gives me a hopefull outlook.<P>------------------<BR>Rutger......One day at a time.<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation