Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
I haven't posted for a while. I guess I've been feeling quite lonely. I have been alone for alomst a year. I haven't dated or even thought about it. I know there is no hope to restore the marriage I ruined, and I'm still hurting from a seven year affair, with a man who I deeply love, he may not have loved me though, I guess I was his cake. I just don't know how to move forward, I hate him and love him at the same time. And if any of you know I had two children with him. Not planned, and we both love them dearly. That makes it almost unbearble, I feel like a garbage, used an thrown away. I don't think any normal man could ever possibly want a woman like me.<P>I took a long drive today, as I didn't have the kids, and I really feel alone. It's awful, Ithought I'd go see a movie, but I couldn't even do that. I just drove, home and cried.<P>Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be happy, and if my kids will have to grow up without a father.<BR>

N
N
I am not in your situation, exactly, but I could have been. I only had sex with him once, but I could have gotten pregnant (among other things [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ). I am so sorry you are hurting so much. The main thing that everyone talks about (staying away from the OM) will never happen for you since you have two children with him.<P>I have nothing to offer except to say that I am sorry for your pain. I understand about love and hate at the same time. Very closely related emotions. <P>You must think of your children now. Don't dwell on the OM or whether or not you can get another man. God can and will send someone for you when the time is right. Does that sound trite? I hope not, because I don't mean it that way. <P>Pray for peace, and don't buy into the crap that says you are garbage. Like the bumper sticker says, "God doesn't make no junk" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>~Sheryl<P>------------------<BR>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<BR>

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hey, thanks for the encouragement. Your right, God makes no junk. Every know and then I have those low days. Sometimes PMS gets the better of me, I hate that. It 's hard to be strong all the time. And yes I Know what you mean, and I believe your right. <BR>Thank you and God Bless you!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation