Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
May she recognize this as singing her praises. May God strengthen her and release her from her burdens.

My wife is affectionate to me. She always wants to spend time with me. She fills my need by simply touching me. When she walks up behind me, puts her hand on me and then asks what I am doing, she has deposited in my love bank. She emails me while I am at work a talks to me about how she is and what is going on for her. She enjoys my touch. That fills my need. She is a hot and cold person, depending on the area of her body. She loves to have me touch her in hot places with cold parts. She loves to have me touch her in cold places with hot parts. Warm hands on her cold face. Things like that. Her desire of me is great affection.

My wife is satisfying sexually to me. Without getting into to much detail, because I want this to be a special thing for her and I to share and enjoy, she is truly the best at everything that I like and enjoy. She is the best lover I have ever known. She fills my need by always making it satisfying and seductive. She has ‘a way’ that is what I desire and crave. Her body is such a treat to me that I actually have a surreal moment from time to time knowing that I get to enjoy her for the rest of my life. All senses are tended to and enticed. She is the perfect mix of lover, pervert, prude, freak, proper and pleasure.

My wife admires me. She showers me with complements. She is proud of me for being a father that is interested in my son’s well being. She tells me of the pride she has for me in things I accomplish and things I set my mind to. She tells other people how I make her proud. She tells me the ways I make her feel loved. She thinks of me above all things. Acceptance from her is what I seek and I get it. She is not shy to let me know I am succeeding at a task.

My wife is a domestic goddess. The house stays clean, though cluttered at times, and that fills my need. She is driven to please me and she maintains so many things to satisfy me. She tries to make my home my castle. She takes the time to apply her vision to our house to make it a home. I have comfortable chairs to sit in because she has seen fit that I have them. Our home has beautiful colors in it, because she imagined an appearance, and made it a reality. Piece by piece, she has procured decorations and adornments to beautify our home. Her taste, creativity and abilities are excellent.

My wife is open and honest with me. She tells me her wants and needs. She is forthcoming with how she feels, both good and bad. Her time is always accounted for and easily tallied. Her life is an open book to me. I have access to any email, phone records and any other form of correspondence I request. She has been the model of openness and honesty for me to learn from. Her past has been talked about and when questioned, she makes no attempts to hide facts from me. She fills my need with radical, true honesty and continually informs me of the situations, with respect to her, that I am dealing with.

My wife deposits in my love bank daily. She is a very giving and graceful woman. She should know that she has sole access to my needs, as I have them guarded and watched. She is also the only woman that can fill my needs.

I am thankful she is my wife. Without her, I would not be a fraction of the man I am today.

K
K
What a beautiful tribute to your wife.
You are both blessed to be happy and content

In the end, I have nothing to lose but everything to gain, by trying to save my marriage.

Me, betrayed wife 46
Former Wandering Husband, 51 E/A 2005
28 years of marriage
DD 26, DS 24
O/W aka, Rat 29, A-D Assisted Living
Discovery 8-20-05 Recovery ongoing.
D
D
Sweet!

I'll bet someone is melting right now.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
Patriot - I hope that you point this out to your wife. You are both very fortunate. Perhaps if my husband were to write or say anything even remotely close to this - we wouldn't be having the issues we are having now. Thanks for showing all of us there is someone out there who truly appreciates their spouse and giving me hope that my husband can become truly appreciative of me and that I can begin to appreciate him again.

F
F
No need to point it out. I saw it. I just have no idea what to say.

G
G
That was lovely.
I would love to hear something like that from my H one day!!

Praying for a miracle!!!!!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation