Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1513113 11/03/05 10:08 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi,

I have suggested to my husband that I would like to attend the Marriage Builders Weekend in San Francisco in February which coincides with my birthday.

I love San Francisco, and he has never been there. It would be so romantic to share it with him, such a beautiful city. We have a friend that lives there, H suggested we might ask him to give us a little tour while we're there. That would be fun.

Considering our upcoming Wedding Renewal and Honeymoon scheduled for late February, the MB wkend will be a bit pricey to budget into an already expensive month.

But I really think we could benefit from the MB weekend and program that comes with it.

Have those of you who have participated in one of these give me your thoughts about it?

Thanks for your help!

Swords

[color:"#39395A"]***Well, it's sort of hard to still wonder if you were consolation prize in the midst of being cherished.***
- Noodle[/color]

Devastation Day: Aug 26, 2004
[color:"#2964d8"]"I think we have come out on the other side... meaning that we love each other more than we ever did when we loved each other most." [/color]
[color:"#7b9af7"]
~Archibald MacLeish[/color]

Very Happily Married
Me FBS - 44
Him FWS - 51
I married him all over again, May 07
R
R
I'm realy glad we went. The beat benafit from going is that after you have been there is a section of the forum opened up for you where you can ask Dr. Harley questions and he responds back to you, and you can read all the other questions and responces that have been written to him. My husband doesn't want to go to marriage counselling but respects what Dr. Harley sais, so this is a lifeline for me.

Me (BS) 49 FWS 53 Married 8-14-97 PA 5-4 to 8-23-04 My kids S 13, D 23, D 27 His kids D 15, S 17, S 19, S 20, D 25, D 29 brennekerealty@hotmail.com
M
OP Offline
M
Dear RB123,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I do think that direct interaction with Dr. Harley will benefit us so much, and you make a great point.

How was the seminar?

Thanks again for your generous sharing!

Swords

[color:"#39395A"]***Well, it's sort of hard to still wonder if you were consolation prize in the midst of being cherished.***
- Noodle[/color]

[color:"#2964d8"]"I think we have come out on the other side... meaning that we love each other more than we ever did when we loved each other most." [/color]

Very Happily Married
Me FBS - 44
Him FWS - 51
R
R
The seminar is very informative. Dr Harley covers all of his basic principles. You come away with comprehensive lessons that the staff will work with you on to get to fit your individual needs. Expect to spend the next year working thouugh the material if you both want to. You will work at your own pace once you get home. All the materials you need are provided at the seminar.

Me (BS) 49 FWS 53 Married 8-14-97 PA 5-4 to 8-23-04 My kids S 13, D 23, D 27 His kids D 15, S 17, S 19, S 20, D 25, D 29 brennekerealty@hotmail.com
M
OP Offline
M
Hey RB123,

Thank you again! I'm really getting psyched up to go based on your positive feedback!

Sincerely,
Swords

- Noodle[/color]

Very Happily Married
Me FBS - 44
Him FWS - 51
R
R
I just found out another bennifit of going to the seminar. My husband and I are having some realy serious problems and we just got off the phone with Dr. Harley. I continue to be so impressed. He was very helpful. Now instead of feeling hopeless I feel hope, and he will be following up.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation