Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1544114 12/21/05 09:27 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I am picking up my ds today from xh. He's been playing "good dad and H " card since he and the ow/w have moved back in together after yet another separation.

He comes out with ds and brings ds's clothes I brought over there...we are friendly...ds gets in car and I show xh what "ds" bought for his daughter (oc). (really I picked it out and ds said yea that's great!)...He said it was really nice..and then he said he had something for me. I said "wow what?" thinking it was laundry of ds that needed washing or something like that. He goes quietly to his suv and gets in a backpack. He looks around. He says it is not there. I asked what it was?

He says "well over the last few years, there have been residual checks coming in to my office..ones that you helped me get..the accounts that is..when we were together and working together. It's become too much of a hassle for me to keep up with it...so I'd like you to have them. Kinda like a christmas present?

First batch he says is worth over 1,000

My mouth drops.

And yes, I used to work with him...when I left my profession some years back, I helped run a division of his company when it was under another name and much smaller.

I am thinking it is probably his darn conscience getting to him...as this makes yet another anniversary of both our separation and divorce...or else he is up to something?

I don't have a clue.

But it was decent of him. And he was pleasant.

Supposedly ds says after picking him up that "FV was gone all the time"...but no yelling or anything in front of ds...ds says that he's glad to be home. I am glad he's home.

Ds has also caught a cold from xh's daughter (oc). Now my ds is hacking and coughing and is gonna have to go to doc tomorrow.

We are resting...he's already in bed...some prescription cough syrup I got for him. He's already outta school and darth will be watching him during day at his townhome less than five min. away while I am at work.

BF is acting wierd today. I only spoke to him once. He is stand-offish...again. I did not even have a chance to tell him about the gift from darth.

This is all around a very very wierd day.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
J
OP Offline
J
forgot to mention...ow/w was NOT home...but she would FREAK if she knew this!

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
T
T
I must have missed something...I thought you broke up with BF.

Married 1976
Me:BS
Him:FWS
MB Weekend March 2003
2 S's: '77 & '80, 1 D: '82
K
K
Hi Peach -

Sorry DS is sick. I have been fighting a horrible cough too. Finally got a good night's rest last night.

Wow. XH is getting soft, huh? That's really nice of him - maybe things really aren't that great still between he & W??

Inquiring minds want to know -did you and BF get back together??

:-) Kim

D-Day May 14th, 2005
Married 16 Years
DS age 8
6 months Plan A
Plan B 10-11-05, H moved back in June 2007, Very False Recovery.
2nd Day-Day 7/7/08 Kicked WH Out.
Plan B for my sanity
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." Robert Brault
L
L
Peacy,

What are residual checks?

I don't know if he's being a softy or he's up to something?

Becareful.

Lady

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation