Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15748 09/29/99 05:48 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Did Plan B for 3 weeks after H left home.<BR>Prior to that did Plan A for 7 weeks, but H only came home for 1 week for the baby.<BR>Last Friday got a call from H at 3am. He could not stop thinking about me for the last 2 weeks after he moved out to brother's house. Was with OW right after he left home but after he left her to come home the 1st time their love was different so he tells me.<BR>He no longer feels all the passion, no longer the SoulMate deal going on. He is still very confused but he is starting to rethink what he did and home with his family is starting to look better every day. I told him I loved him still very much, he does not daught that, told him to go and sleep on it and see if he still felt the same way in the morning [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Sunday he calls me at 5am and wants to come over to the house because he needs to see me and speak in person. We talk, and talk until 2PM that afternoon. He left and went and broke up with girlfriend over the phone and next day we went on a dinner date. We had such a good time.<BR>I cannot believe after everything that was said and done. It felt great. He claims he felt the same way and this time I believe him. He was happy. Last time he was totally in withdrawl. This time he's back because he really wants to be with me.<BR>I just needed to share this, because since july I have been here everyday and all the post I read gave me hope to keep believing.<BR>I also prayed alot!!<BR>HB

#15749 09/29/99 05:55 PM
L
L
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Keep praying and keep working and I know that you two will make it happen.<P>I love hearing good news. I wish I knew how to do fancy stuff here to show how excited I am for you!!!<P>Lori

#15750 09/29/99 06:02 PM
N
N
how wonderful for you to come back and share with us!!! thank you!

#15751 09/29/99 06:34 PM
H
H
Thanks for the success story. You must have done a great job with Plan A & B. <P>How did you do during plan B? How did you handle it with a child?<P>I'm still in plan A. H is gone for the 3rd time and today is one months since he's been in apt. Hard to do plan b because of the kids. Wondering how other people handle it ecspecially when he is the coach of their teams and I am team mom for everything.

#15752 09/29/99 06:45 PM
S
S
Thank you for sharing your sucessful story. I am happy for you, your husband, and child. I am so glad to hear you give the credit to God. Prayers really do help. <P>I am sitting here smiling. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thanks again.<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>

#15753 09/29/99 07:37 PM
Y
Y
Super Fantastic!<P>Reading the success stories continues to give me strength and hope.<BR>As long as I keep faith in God, I know that anything is possible. Even miracles.

#15754 09/29/99 07:46 PM
N
N
Absolutly wonderful! I'm so happy for you. And thanks for sharing the good news. We all need to hear stories with happy endings.

#15755 09/29/99 10:14 PM
U
U
I am so glad to see that there IS a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!! This is the kind of post that needs to be seen more often<P>Im soooo happy that your happy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>cozy

#15756 09/30/99 12:34 AM
C
C
Woohoo! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Great news!<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A> <BR>

#15757 09/30/99 02:58 AM
M
M
hb: Great News!!!.. I think it is just a slow process, and most of the time they come around... Its the hardest thing to deal with when they are in withdrawal though.. I am very happy for you!!

#15758 09/30/99 10:30 AM
J
J
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15759 09/30/99 10:45 AM
Y
Y
hb - <P>this is GREAT news!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I sense that there have been a lot of success stories like this lately. I just hope and pray that this trend continues and that everyone can experience the joy that hb is now experiencing.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation