Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1669 08/17/99 12:35 AM
C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
H is picking up the rest of his things today. That should be fun to come home to. I am letting him go. H says there is no more hope for us, so, I guess I can do no more. It's time to take care of myself. I love this forum, I wish I would have found it months ago.<BR>Thanks<p>[This message has been edited by ceecee (edited December 31, 1999).]

#1670 08/16/99 01:05 PM
G
G
CeeCee, I'm so sorry for what you are having to go through. It's times like these that we don't know how we can go on. There are rainbows out there waiting for you to look. Keep smiling, and know you have friends that are thinking about you. Take care of yourself and do something special and look yourself in the mirror and know you tried.

#1671 08/16/99 01:14 PM
T
T
Bad time for you. You aren't alone! We care! <P>Never say never. Hold your chin high. Don't look back or at your feet, but look forward!!!!!

#1672 08/16/99 01:38 PM
M
M
Hey, I quit smoking today too? It is a new beginning isn't it. One day at a time.

#1673 08/16/99 03:56 PM
Y
Y
ceecee,<P>I'm soooo sorry and sad for you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] . I know how you're feeling and I told my H the same thing last Monday. I'm setting you free and letting you go. Of course I was crying while I said, but I feel as though I've tried all I can and now I must release him and go on...<P>I read your profile and understand completely. I'm having a down (on the rollercoaster) day and have been crying all morning. I look forward to that day when I make it through without a tear, happy or sad. I seem to cry thinking about our life being over and I cry when I read/see something happy that makes me think the good/fun things we did. <P>I hope your saying you wish you would have found this forum sooner doesn't mean you're leaving. We're all here to help one another and I want you to know we can help each other through this next stage (if that is where you're heading).<P>Good for you for quitting smoking [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. It's hard to do under the best circumstances, but to be STRESSED OUT (to say the least) and be able to do it is great. You're already taking steps to take care of yourself. Yeah for you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] !! Continue to care of yourself adn know we are here for you.<P>T2W

#1674 08/16/99 04:15 PM
Y
Y
Cee Cee - ALmost there myself. I hope you feel some sense of peace with all the pain. Who knows maybe you both need some time at this point or maybe there is a prince charming out there waiting for you. Whatever it is hang in there and stay strong ! <P>Prayers and Love<BR>me

#1675 08/17/99 02:27 AM
C
C
"I'm out of tears"<BR> Mick Jagger/Keith Richard<P>Yes you are honey. Good luck in your new beginning, spring time is here.<P>

#1676 08/17/99 08:01 AM
C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks you guys. I am feeling pretty good today. Just need to take a deep breathe and keep going. I feel like I have a new family with this forum. I've only been here a short time, but I feel so close to you all. <BR>God Bless You,<BR>Ceecee

#1677 08/18/99 12:29 AM
A
A
CeeCee, I know you will have some rough days ahead, but it will get better. I just recently decided to let go and get on with my life. I've waited 8 months in limbo, hoping he would return, but I see no signs of that. <BR><BR>I started packing his things and will ask him what I should do with them. He hasn't had the b**ls to pick anything up yet. So maybe charity will benefit from a large donation of good clothing.<BR><BR>Take care of yourself. I plan on sticking around here, I know I am still on the rollercoaster but the dips are getting less and less.

#1678 08/17/99 01:40 PM
N
N
CeeCee-My prayers are with you-You are right its time to take care of yourself and by the looks of it (I mean the the typing of it) that you are already in the right direction.<P>I have been through the valley of weeping, The valley of sorrow and pain; But the "God of all comfort" was with me, At hand to uphold and sustain.<P>God Bless<P>Against the Wind-I think a donation would do nicely-I lol when I read that.<P>God Bless

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation