Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
213601 Offline OP
OP Offline
morning LA.

had a bad weekend.

in your corner.

tony.

BH 44
WW 40
2KIDS DD 6, DS 7
MARRIED 13 YRS.
STORY THREAD http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/sho...fpart=1&vc=
D
D
Hoping you are well - Dru

213601 Offline OP
OP Offline
HI Dru.

Thank you for caring.

Without detail it’s I’m in a bad spot right now no more ups the coaster stopped, and it’s stuck on the down position.

(((((Dru))))), thank you again for checking.

This site is been a blessing, it was my safe place to be, to vent, to cry, to get encouraged
To go on.

No more, maybe god is trying to tell me something, maybe it’s time to give up, I’ve been wondering lately, I never done anything bad in my life, why is God punishing me this hard? I wish I knew, I wish I knew.

Tony.

BH 44
WW 40
2KIDS DD 6, DS 7
MARRIED 13 YRS.
J
J
Oh Tony....

God's not punishing you. He's been with you since the beginning. And He will tell you something, but not that you are being punished. Mostly, that He's been where you are, and He's with you right now. He understands loving someone who turns away from Him.

One of the things that helped me in the beginning was remembering that Jesus knows what it's like to be betrayed. He gets it. The hurt, the tears, the pain.

And when we can't pray, because our hearts don't even have the words, the Holy Spirit takes over with words and groanings deeper than our own.

Hang in there Tony.

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

L
L
Beautiful post, JT...

Tony? God reaches for you...I don't believe he punishes you...and I do know he believes in you, even when you don't think he does...read Johnstwin's post again and again...

LA

213601 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you JT.

Thank you LA. I miss your posts, I miss posting here.

I feel that I'm going to die.

I will keep praying.

Tony.

BH 44
WW 40
2KIDS DD 6, DS 7
MARRIED 13 YRS.
N
N
HI Dru.

Thank you for caring.

Without detail it’s I’m in a bad spot right now no more ups the coaster stopped, and it’s stuck on the down position.

(((((Dru))))), thank you again for checking.

This site is been a blessing, it was my safe place to be, to vent, to cry, to get encouraged
To go on.

No more, maybe god is trying to tell me something, maybe it’s time to give up, I’ve been wondering lately, I never done anything bad in my life, why is God punishing me this hard? I wish I knew, I wish I knew.

Tony.

what are the details? Maybe we can help you more effectively if I may say so.

K
K
I'd say that if she continues to cut you and gut you with her contact with OM, you get to post your heart out here; it's just unreasonable to cut you off from a means of support that saves your sanity, when she's not supporting your sanity.

Openly tell her you are going to post here for support during her seige against her marriage and when and if she chooses to have a relationship with you that protects you, then you will no longer need this safe place.

Then post to your mental health!

Cafe Plan B link http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2182650&page=1

The ? that made recovery possible: "Which lovebuster do I do the most that hurts the worst"?

The statement that signaled my personal recovery and the turning point in our marriage recovery: "I don't need to be married that badly!"

If you're interested in saving your relationship, you'll work on it when it's convenient. If you're committed, you'll accept no excuses.
D
D
Hi Tony,

You are very seriously overdue for Plan B. I you cannot escape this madness, there will not be any marriage to save. You are not going to want her before very long. Please, please consider removing yourself from this drama, the sooner the better.

Can you condiser a last call to the counceling center? You know this madness cannot continue indefinietly, right? Please take care - Dru

L
L
Bump for Tony

LA

L
L
Good to see you, Tony.

LA

213601 Offline OP
OP Offline
Morning LA.

good to see you too thank you for checking.

hope you have a nice weekend.

Tony.

BH 44
WW 40
2KIDS DD 6, DS 7
MARRIED 13 YRS.
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation