Your post on corinth's thread:
I am totally in the same position as Corinth. My WH won't leave the OW either. WH said he is filing for divorce but is giving me the option of when to do it. We're meeting with our marriage therapist this afternoon and I'm terrified. I haven't executed Plan A completely. I need to tell his boss at work and my in-laws.

I'm just scared that WH will divorce me after he loses his job over the A. Our marriage therapist said not to disclose the A to his boss or parents, however, this has allowed WH to continue A, especially since he moved out at end of April. WH and OW work together which makes it more disgusting because I was releasing WH to OW every day.

Just last Saturday, I was at a concert and saw WH with OW! I was shocked. I climbed over 5 rows of seats to confront him. We talked briefly as I waved around my wedding ring in front of OW. They fled the scene. Since then, I haven't returned his calls. I hope he's shaking in his pants because Plan A's disclosure can do a lot of damage.

My Christian WH is living so deeply in sin. He won't meet with our pastors or Christian friends. I'm waiting for his repentance because I am ready to forgive him. Am I crazy?

Advice, anyone?

--------------------
BW: me, 29;
WH: 31;
Married 2 yrs;
Together 5.5 yrs;
Discovery 4/10/06

Yes, first get a new "marriage therapist".

This person isn't doing you any favors by advising you to help keep the affair secret.

Tell anybody who will listen - especially if the listener can have influence on your H.

What kind of employer do the infidels work for?

Also, does your pastor know? If not, tell him/her immediately.

Is OW married? If so, tell her H.

In all cases when you expose, profess your desire to keep your marriage intact and recover from the affair.

"WH said he is filing for divorce but is giving me the option of when to do it."

What a coward. Your answer of when, of course, is never, right?