Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Doug Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ok, OK. So it has nothing to do with inidelity. But it gave me a laugh, and I though maybe y'all could use one too.<P>"Top 10 Ways Weddings Would Be Different If MEN Made The Decisions"<P>10. Less "Oh, Promise Me," more "Louie, Louie."<P>9. Rehearsal dinner KEGGER!<P>8. Bridesmaids wear matching blue jean cutoffs and halter tops.<P>7. Tuxes have team logos on the back.<P>6. June weddings scheduled around basketball play-offs.<P>5. Vows mention cooking and sex specifically.<P>4. Couple leaves ceremony in a souped up '73 Charger with racing tires and flames on the sides.<P>3. Dance with the bride -- get punched in the head.<P>2. Big slobbery dogs eligible for best man role.<P>1. TOGA RECEPTION!

Y
Y
Yes!<P>Definitely gotta watch those bball playoffs. And, most definitely Big Dawgs allowed!<P>How are ya, Doug? Hadn't heard from you in awhile. Things okay? Give a write if you get a chance. Still got my addy? <P>Reminds me...here's one I saved:<P>THE REASONS WHY MEN SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEMSELVES<P>Phone Conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.<P>You know stuff about tanks.<P>A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.<P>You can open all your own jars.<P>Dry cleaners and hair cutters don't rob you blind.<P>You can go to the bathroom without a support group.<P>You don't have to learn to spell a new last name.<P>You can leave the motel bed unmade.<P>You can kill your own food.<P>You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.<P>Wedding plans take care of themselves.<P>If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be<BR>friends.<P>Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.<P>If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.<P>Everything on your face stays its original color.<P>You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger's seat.<P>Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.<P>You don't have to clean your apartment if the meter reader is coming.<P>Car mechanics tell you the truth.<P>You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without thinking: <BR>"He must be mad at me."<P>Same work...more pay.<P>Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.<P>Wedding dress -- $2,000. Tuxedo rental - 75 bucks.<P>You don't mooch off other's desserts.<P>You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.<P>If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might<BR>become lifelong friends.<P>Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with. "So, notice anything<BR>different?"<P>You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.<P>You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.<P>You almost never have strap problems in public.<P>You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.<P>The same hairstyle lasts for years, even decades.<P>You don't have to shave below your neck.<P>At least a few belches are expected and tolerated.<P>Your belly usually hides your big hips.<P>One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.<P>You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.<P>You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.<P>Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th,<BR>in 45 minutes.<P>

M
M
Soooooooooooooooooo true!<P>At least you men KNOW yourselves pretty darn well!<P>LOL<P>Missin' ya, Doug. You gotta come out of the closet more often. LOL LOL LOL

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation