Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
The weekend is over had a great Day & night. This weekend. We walked the beach at night and dinned to till ealry morning. She talked a little & told me that she had felt abandon from me for a long time. I would never call her at work tell her she was beautiful or even talk to her at the end of the day asking how things were. I have found that I did allot to contribute to this. But at work the other M/M would flirt and talk to her about our marriage problems. Joke with her and make her feel special. She has told me that she tried to tell me but I would not listen I feel that is true but she never made it clear that I was making her life miserable. I have hence stop doing anything but read books & talk to coworkers & church about all the things I was doing wrong. They have told me to keep up the work & be patient. Pray every day for guidance and strength. I call her every day now to ask how herday is going. Sent flowers given her body message blown bubbles and talked. Don's know how often to talk but still need to know if she can't tell me she will commit to working on the marriage because she was so hurt for what I have done or if it is feelings for the other M/M. Our marriage counselor has told me he does not think things have gotten that far between them that she would have to quit her job. But listen to these entire stories make me wonder. All I do know is that I love her & appreciate her more to day then in the last 5 years. It's scary that it would take something so painful to make me realize that she is the best gift that god has ever given me. Thanks for Listening. Let me know how do you deal with the bad days

T
T
WOW LOH, it sounds like you and my H have/had the same disease!! I am now trying to figure out how to get him to see that It is making me hate him for what is happening between us!!! I am happy that you and your wife are rekindling your love!

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks for your reply trying2_4give I want to ask you a question. If your husband was doing what I am trying to do would you be leery of him because you dot think he would change or would it be because your feelings for your friend were too strong to give the H a chance. I don't know if she won't commit to the marriage because she thinks that I wont keep talking & being there for her. Letting her know every day just how much I love her & respect her. All I keep hearing from her is that she will try. Should that be enough right now. Thanks for listening. Please as for your case try & make your H understand that if he really loves you that he must make a great effort to change things. If you enter w OM then you will become so depress. You don't want to do that to your self. Work on your H first. Good luck my friend & thanks for Listening.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 323 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation