I wanted my wife’s birthday to be special this year. I planned this while I was away on a business trip. This is what I did. My wife has always wanted to see Blue Man Group. I purchased two tickets to the show in Boston. We got to the show a bit early and had a drink in the lounge.
The show was absolutely amazing. My wife had a smile from ear to ear the entire time we were there. I was an audience volunteer and was on stage with the blue men in front of about three hundred people. It was a great experience for the both of us. She kept saying over and over that was awesome. After the show ended, I planned to take her to another place she has never been. She had no idea were we were going .We walked arm in arm across the Boston public garden .when we got to the place we were walking to, my wife was completely shocked and excited. I was taking her to Cheers .You knows were the TV show was based on. She always wanted to go there. We had a nice dinner and a cocktail. After dinner we had a nice romantic walk across Boston common. We stopped to watch people ice skating for a while. It was very nice. It was a welcome change to the issues we have had. We continued to walk arm in arm across the commons and stopped for a coffee. After that we headed to the car for the long ride home. As we were getting ready to go to bed she gave me a kiss and a huge hug .She said Thank you that was an awesome birthday present.It was a night that neither of us will ever forget
Well that’s my birthday story .Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

dad_of_3