Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 52 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 51 52
W
W
CONGRATULATIONS, Coach! That is GREAT news.

My goodness Wayzilla has fallen far. How sad. It will catch up with her.

I heard through the grapevine that Bab's in-laws call her the "dragon lady". She used to be pretty close to these folks.

Still amazes me, how off-track a person will travel and be unwilling to admit they were off-track.

Best to you, Coach!

Fox

S
S
Terrific news! I'm really glad how the coaching has worked out for you and continues to work. I think it really helps a BS to find something else in their life, and you've found something that 1) you like, and 2) you're great at.

Still amazes me, how off-track a person will travel and be unwilling to admit they were off-track.

Amen to that, sister.

Last edited by sdguy038; 04/21/08 02:27 PM. Reason: I LIKE the high ones.
B
B
The Basketball Gods have definately been shining on Chris this past year. I think there will be a movie in the works before it's all over.

Good Job Chris!

Last edited by BetrayedCajun; 04/21/08 04:01 PM. Reason: Did you promise the Cows you'd write?

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
OP Offline
C
I just talked to DD20. She tried to get a hold of her Grandfather but ended up talking to Grandzilla instead. Got the same old, “You need to get over it with your Mother. Change happens in life and you need to accept it.”

So DD asked Grandzilla, “Well Grandma, when a living tree changes its leaves in autumn, is your solution to cut down the tree or would it be smarter to wait for spring again? Mom chose to cut down the tree.”

*drum riff and cymbal crash*

She did not get a response. Grandzilla probably did not get it.

Basketball is ruling all things now, so that is good. Had dinner with DD on Wednesday and she is doing very well. DGS wants to get me back out on the dance floor this weekend so if you are out and about and don’t wish to be injured avoid Northern Colorado at all cost. It snowed again yesterday here but I hope that is over now.

Have a great weekend MBers.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/02/08 03:31 PM. Reason: In the past twenty-one days, you boys have made some fine progress. You're not fighting soldiers yet, but I'd match you up against some Nazi cocktail waitress anytime.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
Your daughter is smarter than all of us put 2gether! grin

-ol' 2long

J
J
Originally Posted by chrisner
“You need to get over it with your Mother. Change happens in life and you need to accept it.”

I would have said, "You and your mother need to get over it with me. People make choices and YOU need to accept it."

It's no wonder why your WW turned out the way she did.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
C
OP Offline
C
Happy Birthday to Thread
Happy Birthday to Thread
The Affair is Still Going
But the Marriage is Dead.

One Year Ago Today:

Thought I would start a new thread so it can be edited again.

Today is our 26th wedding anniversary. I am not expecting to find a card in the mailbox when I get home tonight.

It has not even been 6-months since D-Day. Six months ago I could not have even imagined this and would never have believed it if someone told me I would be here today. There is only 37 days left until the D is final. My marriage is 99.62% over.

I think I will celebrate my anniversary at home by finding more crap to throw out tonight.

DD19 reluctantly agreed to have dinner with Wayzilla Friday night. It was scheduled for 6:00 PM and as usual Wayzilla called DD five minutes after and gave the now standard, “I’m just leaving work now and am running a little late.” She got there about 20 minutes late just as DD was leaving. If improving her relationship with her daughter is high on her list, she has a lot of work to do.

DD stayed less than an hour, ordered the most expensive thing on the menu (lobster) and brought almost all of it home in a box. There’s a nut that did not fall to far from the paternal tree.

Wayzilla proudly showed DD the bikini line tattoo artwork some young yard guy at her company drew just for her (insert puking emoticon). DD just told her, “Mom, you’re 45 years old.”

Mid-life crisis from Hell.

““I just grew up.” – Wayzilla on D-Day

What a Year! It would have been 27 years today. There is only one more “first” to go next month when the divorce has been final for a year.

I think she is still screwing up her courage to pull down her panties and get that Gollum slobbering tattoo. Yuck……once again, the curse of a visual thinker.

I had a meeting with the girl’s high school team yesterday. Great turnout! Last season the program only had 27 players in the entire system. By our count right now nearly 50 are planning on trying out in the fall. Five girls who quit playing at the high school are planning on trying out again. This is very exciting.

I had lunch with DD20 yesterday and she asked what we were doing for Mother’s Day. Last year she got me a Mother’s Day card. What a goof.

Happy M-Day to all the Fightin’ MB Women out there! Special salute to Sis, Bugs Bomb, Cowgirl, Rin and Silent. You are all great Moms!

Last edited by chrisner; 05/08/08 10:21 AM. Reason: Well, Ulla wake up every morning at five AM. From five to seven, Ulla excercise. From seven to eight Ulla take long shower. From eight to nine Ulla eat big Swedish breakfast. Many different herrings.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
F
F
Chrisner - looks like things are cooking along for you.

I do not hang out much - probably log on once a month. It is neat reading about your daughter, especially having met her and you. What a special girl. With an extra-ordinary father.

That was a wonderful day! (fruits and nuts lunch with special guest Drew Carey.....)

Hope all is well.

Things are good for me. I have found a NEW reason. An old friend, same boat (multi-A X). After her D our friendship took a new turn. An exciting time of life, indeed.

I love your attitude, Chrisner. I have not read much of your thread - but enough to love your attitude.

I agree with ole 2-long. Your daughter is smarter than all of us. (not that I contribute anything to that conglomerate, but 2long is a freaking rocket scientist....)

far

foundareason
D: March 2006 (xw - multiple a's)

I have found a NEW REASON!!!!
A Treasure!!
C
OP Offline
C
Hi FAR!

My background on my work laptop is a pic of DD20, Pep and Drew.

After the party DD and I went to Huntington Beach at your suggestion. I got a pic of DD right at sunset (the best shot I ever took of her) that hangs on the wall at home.

I have found a NEW reason.

Whoo Hooo!! Congrats!

An exciting time of life, indeed.

I did not believe anyone who told me how much better I would be from a year ago. But they were all correct. More than they even thought.

Good to hear from you FAR! You sound great.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/08/08 12:48 PM. Reason: This is the most magnificent discarded living room set I've ever seen.

B
B
Wow, just another example of our ....insert adjective that only Chris could come up with.....relationship!

I haven't heard from my attn yet, but my D should be final today!!

Freaky man

I'll give an update once I get the official word

Sounds like your life's almost perfect. Only thing missing is a trip to the Bud Light ranch, aka the swamp, aka the Big Sleazy, aka the Cajun Olympics, aka the alligator stomp, aka the head suckin tail pinching Capital of the Universe!! wink

just bring protection, we got crabs shocked

Last edited by BetrayedCajun; 05/08/08 01:08 PM. Reason: .....wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more....

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
OP Offline
C
Hey BC,

Email me an address where I can send a disc with pics from your trip to assault of Denver.

I haven't heard from my attn yet, but my D should be final today!!

It's a bittersweet time. You have done well Swamp Thing!

Only thing missing is a trip to the Bud Light ranch, aka the swamp, aka the Big Sleazy, aka the Cajun Olympics, aka the alligator stomp, aka the head suckin tail pinching Capital of the Universe!!

I want to take care of that missing piece of my education someday soon.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/08/08 01:19 PM. Reason: THAT'S RIGHT! Thats what you get! Look at you, ship all banged up! WHOSE THE MAN? HUH? WHOSE THE MAN? Wait until I get another plane! I am going to lower your friends RIGHT BESIDE YOU!

F
F
HEY! I worked a week in the Big Easy last month. Crazy place, that. Some of the best food that i have ever put in my mouth. Bourbon street is dangerous.

I move that the fruits and nuts - and the coach and the cajun - meet at Deanies, when we next convene.

far

foundareason

A Treasure!!
F
F
Question for devious minds......

My GF's XH dropped some mail in her house when he picked up the boys this morning. GF found some other interesting things in her mail - the OW's bank statements - at HER OLD PO ADDRESS(still his current...). (seems OW is still hiding something from someone...) (her XH and the OW are still going at it...)

How would one forward mail to OW in an effective manner?

Notes of disclosure:
---My GF and her XH lived in a house that his parents owned, across the country road from his parents, next door to his sister and her family. (he still lives there)
---His family is not happy with his decision to continue the A that destroyed his family
---OW works with my GF, and is stirring the mud at work, causing some pain and hurt
---My GF has three boys in the school system where she and OW work
---OW is very demonic and will spit venom with the least provocation

Anybody wanna throw some ideas?
Mel - you game?

foundareason

A Treasure!!
F
F
Hey Chrisner, you sound great! Tell your DD 20 hi from me and that she is AMAZING. Too bad she wastes her powerful brain cells on the likes of grandzilla.

FAR! I knew you must be up to something. How great to see you post. I hope this R is going well for you.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
F
F
Faith - something is definately up. This R is built from the ground up on MB principles. This is my love for a lifetime. Just have a couple of details to work on. (gotta convince the ex to move back to Texas from SoCal. Gonna eliminate spousal support first, then go for full custody and permission to move, if that is what it takes. I bought the book "How Fathers Win Custody" several years ago, and took good notes.)

Good to hear from you, Faith.

foundareason

A Treasure!!
C
OP Offline
C
Wow. I go home, do a couple loads of laundry, dust and vacuum, wash dishes, take out the trash, water the house plants, (I ended up with over 100 cactus after my mother died) move a couple perennials in the garden, come back the next day and find my thread infested with Californians.

Hi Faith! I will tell DD you stopped in. I hope all is well.

FAR, you’re gushing dude. Take a cold shower.

Have a great Mother’s Day weekend MBers!

Last edited by chrisner; 05/09/08 12:00 PM. Reason: Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

C
OP Offline
C
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. F16’s doing fly-bys for services were refueling Sunday and Monday at the small airport near my house. I love to watch and hear them and they stood as a constant reminder about what this day is about.

Rained on the cookout and was pretty chilly but we still had a great time. DD20, DGS, two sister neighbors, and a friend of DD’s all came over.

Poor DD went to Infidel HOtel on Friday night for a combo Memorial Day/ Idiot BIL’s birthday thing. Wayzilla proudly showed her daughter her new belly button piercing. She has come so far!

During dinner DD told them about a young man and friend she works with that is raising his 18 month old daughter alone. They were not married and when the mom had the kid she ran. So after hearing this Grandzilla gets on her pulpit and starts condemning this young man for his poor morals and values for having a “child out of wedlock!” She told DD that she needs to be careful about the friends she keeps! This with Wayzilla and Idiot BIL sitting at the same table!

DD said she nearly bit her tongue off not to say, “So Grandma, where on the sin-o-meter does having a child out of wedlock fall compared to…..ummmm…..say…..ADULTERY?”

Then Wayzilla starts in about how she and Gollum are having to document everything they do with his 3-year old son because, “The B|tch” is going back to court to get full custody. She calls Gollum’s XBW “The B|tch?”

DD said there was much “tisk-tisking” by the crowd about what a vicious woman she is to be fighting for her son and how awful all this must be for poor Gollum.

DD texted a friend and asked for him to call. When he did she said it was work and they needed her and she ran out of there. She is pretty disgusted with her mom and that family. What a sick sorry bunch. DD says she is done with them but we will see.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/27/08 02:29 PM. Reason: You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

W
W
sick That just makes me want to hurl. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Poor DD20. At least she is smart enough to get away from it and realizes she is not REQUIRED to agree and "go along" with their views.

And a belly button ring?! Double sick sick

Glad to hear you had a good time at the cookout. I heard there were tornadoes down around your area and was concerned for you.

Keep on, keepin' on, coach!

Fox

C
OP Offline
C
The tornadoes were 50 miles north around Fort Collins where DGS lives and ended up destroying 150 homes in Windsor Colorado. Bad stuff. They ran 30 kids out of a daycare center across a street and put them in a bank vault just a minute before the daycare facility was wiped out.

I have been doing open gym with the high school girls team the last couple weeks and we have had a great turnout. Last year they nearly had to disband the Level III team for lack of players. Right now I have 56 names of incoming/returning players and I will only be able to carry around 30 for the 3-teams. A good problem to have.

And a belly button ring?! Double sick sick

She's 46 years old. I really don't know these people at all anymore.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/27/08 02:45 PM. Reason: “Remember you’re fighting for this woman’s honour, which is probably more than she ever did.”

S
S
sick I hope it gets infected. Now, THAT would be sooooo sexy. grin

i really miss the rolley eyed gal--she said so much with so little effort, the amount of effort WZ's choices in bedazzlement deserve.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
Page 25 of 52 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation