Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 108 of 152 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
I just had to share this.

Well, the list has arrived and also the "schedule."

Get this...he wants to come over here and work and requested that: I AM NOT PRESENT! AS IF!!

NO freakin' way in the WORLD!!!

That's probably why he asked that. He KNEW I would NOT agree to it.

All I can say is: Well, can I go over to your 3 bedroom apartment while YOU are not there, Mr. Gray?

I think we all know the answer to that!

The judge was very specific that we work on this together. Not that I care one way or the other. It WILL get done, with him or without him.

Looks like it will be without.

Hmmm....I wonder if I'm going to have to look at all of this stuff until November? Magic 8 Ball says: "Chances are good!"

D
OP Offline
D
And if this turns into a bloody battle of wills, so be it!! I am NOT giving in! Never give up, never surrender!!

Besides...THEY drew first blood...not ME!!!!!!!

C
C
Charlotte,

It's probably somewhere in your thread, but what do you have to work on? Sounds like it might be a collection of junk that used to be WH's???

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Yeah, Chai, it's his hobby stuff that made our house into nothing more than a bona fide warehouse!!!

Granted, the other hobby stuff are things we both collected because we were going to open a hobby store but HIS stuff...OMG!!!! I have been sorting this out for months and taking pictures and categorizing in print so that the people his "lawyer" (and I do use that term lightly, LOL!!) hired could do the....the...Oh I can't think of the word now I'm so excited!!

Pricing the stuff.....ummmmm......you know....(and am I going to feel stupid when I remember the word???!!!!!!)

Anyway, APPRAISAL!!!!! That's it!!!

Anyway, they couldn't do it because there is SO much it was deemed "impossible" by them but then I told my Shiny Attorney that I would get started on it and he liked the idea and I've been working on it ever since.

And gotten a LOT done!!! An amazing lot!!!

Because saying impossible to me is like waving a red flag in front of a bull...appropriate since I'm a Taurus. LOL!!!

So of COURSE I had to prove it could be done or die trying!!!

Anyway, I'll sign-off now before I carry on because I can carry on and on and on and on and on and on........(etc. etc. ad nauseum!!!!)

D
OP Offline
D
Oh, and did I mention...he wants me to supply him with a KEY??!!

To MY house!!!!!

OMG!!! I am still LMAO over here!!!!!!!

C
C
Waywards...they continue to live in the dream world.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

C
C
What drugs has he been doing to make him so stupid???? laugh

M
M
A key? ..You've got to be kidding!!

Taurus? Me too! Yes and I'm very stubborn. I will finish a job even if it kills me.

You go girl.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
D
D
Originally Posted by Charlotte22
All I can say is: Well, can I go over to your 3 bedroom apartment while YOU are not there, Mr. Gray?

If he wants you to be gone while doing his stuff, I think it's perfectly reasonable that you be able to hang out and watch TV or practice your belly dancing at his place.

laugh

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
Yeah, go belly dancing at his apt....eat his food, leave his water running....go through his messages....order stuff from his computer...

While you've locked every single door in your house except the one w/ the stuff he needs.

whistle

Methinks he hath been drinking stumpwater.

S
S
I just had to share this.

Well, the list has arrived and also the "schedule."

Get this...he wants to come over here and work and requested that: I AM NOT PRESENT! AS IF!!

NO freakin' way in the WORLD!!!

That's probably why he asked that. He KNEW I would NOT agree to it.

I think we all know the answer to that!

The judge was very specific that we work on this together. Not that I care one way or the other. It WILL get done, with him or without him.

Looks like it will be without.

Hmmm....I wonder if I'm going to have to look at all of this stuff until November? Magic 8 Ball says: "Chances are good!"

I am sure this is coming from OW who is just dying of jealousy over Mr Gray seing his new and improved WIFE.

P
P
I am sure this is coming from OW who is just dying of jealousy over Mr Gray seing his new and improved WIFE.

That's what I thought too. OW doesn't want Charlotte anywhere NEAR him now.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Waywards...they continue to live in the dream world.

Yeah. It's astonishing sometimes, ain't it? Even though you know it.

I've trained myself to expect nothing from him. It wasn't easy, as you know, since we once shared everything.

It started when he shared our secrets, or even non-secrets, with her. Then I knew I could tell him nothing.

I think that was one of the hardest parts for me.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
What drugs has he been doing to make him so stupid???? laugh

No joke!! LOL!!

I told Shiny; you know, I want SO BADLY to email him with that famous line from Forrest Gump, (well, one of the famous lines, anyway! LOL!):

"Are you stupid or sumthin'?"

I won't do it but I sure wish I could!! Only "stupid" should be spelled: stOOpid!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MicheleG
A key? ..You've got to be kidding!!

Taurus? Me too! Yes and I'm very stubborn. I will finish a job even if it kills me.

You go girl.

Yeah!!! Ain't that a laugh riot?! Boy, oh boy!!!

Yay!! Another Taurus!! And you were the first person to post on my thread, too. Cool!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie

If he wants you to be gone while doing his stuff, I think it's perfectly reasonable that you be able to hang out and watch TV or practice your belly dancing at his place.

laugh

LMAO!!

That sounds like a good plan, Dobie!!!

I'll try not to drop any coins off of my coin belt while I'm there, LOL!

Might not be much room, though, seeing as how he's already accumulated more *stuff* at the apartment.

Shiny has a stack of eBay purchases Gray made that is 2-3 inches thick!! And there's more to come!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Yeah, go belly dancing at his apt....eat his food, leave his water running....go through his messages....order stuff from his computer...

While you've locked every single door in your house except the one w/ the stuff he needs.

whistle

Methinks he hath been drinking stumpwater.

Drinking stumpwater!!! LMAO!!! I haven't heard that one in ages!! I love it!!

Yeah, go through his messages but not his underwear drawer. Ewwwwwww!!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D

Hey, that's a good one, SC. I don't now why I didn't think about that. My first thought was that he knew I'd say no and he'd get out of all the hard work! LOL!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by princessmeggy

That's what I thought too. OW doesn't want Charlotte anywhere NEAR him now.

You guys are likely right on the money with that!!

Especially considering that OWH said she looks like a crackhead now.

Of course SHE probably thinks she looks like Princess Grace or something. All put together and gorgeous. Funny how WS's lose their eyesight along with everything else!! LOL!!

C
C
Charlotte,

Looked at the photo album. You are a beautiful Goddess. Your WH must be an effing idiot.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

Page 108 of 152 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation