Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 109 of 152 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Charlotte,

Looked at the photo album. You are a beautiful Goddess. Your WH must be an effing idiot.

Awwww.....thank you, Chai!! blush

You are so sweet!

Made me feel good!! And blush

I'm smilin'!!! grin

Yeah, he's an idiot.

Mr. Gray is eating Jonesy all up. I don't think there's anything left of Jonesy anymore. I'm at peace with it, though. I just think about the little mice in "Babe" when they say: "The way things are..."

D
OP Offline
D
And he's STILL not getting a key!!

I have this so far:

When the sun freezes over and dogs sprout wings,
When it rains gold coins and diamond rings...

THAT is when he'll get a key!

(I'm trying to think up a few more lines for a short poem. Too bad I can't send it to him. LOL!)

D
D
Yep. Had to go peek and you're a hottie. In a non-gay sort of way. Not that there's anything wrong with that. smile

When monkeys type Shakespeare and dolls come to life.
When your skank becomes one tenth as pretty as your wife.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
Oh, yeah! Like Dobie said!

Have you ever noticed that men who leave their wives do not often trade up?

D
D
Honey, they're never trading up in value, but they also manage to trade down in the looks department. smile

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
B
B
I saw you too. You are beautiful! And you have a fantastic personality that comes right through the computer - BAM!!!!!!!

The affair will end, and I'm sure he will be back sniffing around.

C
C
Maybe he will suck a hornet up his left nostril. shocked

D
D
I like the way you think.

C
C
LOL!!!!

and my favorite fantasy for when x is acting very deserving of the title, "X", is to think of him undergoing total-body tweezing. of course, regrowth can be miserably uncomfortable so he would need to undergo periodic treatments for the duration of his life.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Yep. Had to go peek and you're a hottie. In a non-gay sort of way. Not that there's anything wrong with that. smile

When monkeys type Shakespeare and dolls come to life.
When your skank becomes one tenth as pretty as your wife.

Me>>>>> blush

Awwww......shucks......thank you, Dobie!!

I gotta agree about the skank line your wrote. I AM better looking than her. Especially on the inside. Yeah, my guts. LOL!!

Even more so now since I heard from OWH that she looks like a crack 'ho' now!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Oh, yeah! Like Dobie said!

Have you ever noticed that men who leave their wives do not often trade up?

blush <<<Me again.

Thank you, cinderella!

He traded down in the imagination department, too. She ain't got it, Sista!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by believer
I saw you too. You are beautiful! And you have a fantastic personality that comes right through the computer - BAM!!!!!!!

The affair will end, and I'm sure he will be back sniffing around.

Awwwwww........ blush

Thank you, believer!

I think he has trained himself to hate my guts now. He hates me maybe even more than he hates Shiny. But it bothers Shiny more than it bothers me. I've come to expect it. Or shall I say, I've come to expect nothing so anything above that is a gift? LOL!!

Like the offhand compliments he gave me while he was on the stand.

Oh yeah, dang it!! I was going to call the courthouse today and see how much the transcripts cost. I'm going to write a story and see how far I can take it. Might even be a book in this whole thing, eh?

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Maybe he will suck a hornet up his left nostril. shocked

He might suck up one of the bees from the hive that's currently living in the walls of my house.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSEYE!!!!!! Insectile Lobotomy!!

D
OP Offline
D
"The good that men do...is oft' interred with their bones.....But the EVIL that men do...........lives on!!!"

Well, I was going to come in Friday with a report and now I have two.

Last Thursday I lost my electricity. It's really my fault. I knew that he changed his address and though I tried to get utilities put in my name, it wasn't allowed.

That was about a week or so before the hearing and since it was so close I didn't try any further.

Well, unbeknownst to me, my electric bill was overdue. So I lost power because I never got a pinkie. And it was only late from May, nothing before that.

Anyway, I call it my fault. Mom says, "Okay, if that's how you want to see it."

Yeah, because it is, really. I didn't panic or cry. I just called the electric company and got it taken care of and the power was back on in within 3 hours.

THEN I found out that the critters living under the house dislodged the a/c duct from the blower and I was living in extreme heat for a few days. After class on Saturday it was 93 degrees and it dropped down to a chilly 89 after nightfall. PHEW!!

Well, that's taken care of now.

Now to today.

I got a call from Shiny. He got a call from the Dark Side so we are going to have a pow-wow about that tomorrow. Maybe I'll even find out when and IF Mr. Gray is going to show up and help with inventory. I'm not holding my breath, though.

He's feebly trying his own "Plan B" on me by trying to avoid contact at all costs. Whatever! What are we? In elementary school?

Elementary my dear Watson! You hit the proverbial nail right on the proverbial head! We have gone back in time and are now in elementary school! Wheeeeeee!!! Recess!!!! Summer break!!!! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, I digress. That's all I have for now. But I'll be BOK!!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, we had our powwow yesterday about what to do about the thing-thing.

So we were forced to send a reply to the Dark Side but I'm not going to post what it is just yet, on off chance that lying, prying eyeballs are scanning 'round these here parts.

So the cute and funny thing came when I walked into Shiny's office. He started singing "Dancing Machine!" OMG! I almost fell over!! SO funny!!

I am forever thankful for whatever I did in this life to end up with Shiny in my corner! I wish everyone could have a Shiny Attorney like him! (Well, except for the WS's, that is!)

M
M
Is this is a permanent change Batman? (name)

That all sounds good. Sorry about your AC. Know how that is. Upstairs AC has been down for 3 days following the downstairs unit not working for 5. It's terrible trying to get help these days.

I love that Shiny of yours. grin

Let us know about the update. Take care.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by MicheleG
Is this is a permanent change Batman? (name)

That all sounds good. Sorry about your AC. Know how that is. Upstairs AC has been down for 3 days following the downstairs unit not working for 5. It's terrible trying to get help these days.

I love that Shiny of yours. grin

Let us know about the update. Take care.

LOL! Nah, just tryin' to get a rise out of medc, we had a sparring match a while back about which one of us was really Batman. The fact that I am female has no bearing on this argument. LOL!

Thanks, yeah, it was getting crazy with the heat for a few days. I couldn't do much of anything so I resumed surgery on Shiny's duck. That way I wouldn't be moving around too much.

Unfortunately I had a giant tree roach attack that night. One found its way into the house and it was AMOK TIME!!!

Yeah, Shiny totally rocks!! I need to win the lottery so I can give him a HUGE bonus! I complained yesterday because the last bill I got was WAY too low, IMO. He didn't even charge for travel time and that's wear and tear on a car. And it's at least an hour for him each way to get to our county seat!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I called the courthouse earlier so I could request a copy of the transcripts from the hearing.

The court reporter remembered my voice from a month ago! LOL!!

Then she goes: "And one of the attorneys was Shiny ------?"

"Mine!!" said I.

LOL!!

I guess we made quite an impression on her, eh? LOL!!

Or maybe I'm just goofy! Yeah, that's more like it!

D
OP Offline
D
When Shiny and I had our powwow the other day, the following exchange took place...

"...because you don't like him," said Shiny. (I can't remember what started this conversation but I DO remember this!)

"I never said I didn't like him," said I.

"No. You don't like him. He's not a very nice person!" Shiny asserted firmly.

"Well, I don't HATE him," I said.

I mean, really, how could I not agree that Gray is not a very nice person? I knew he wasn't a social cracker going in. For a while, though, he at least kept up the appearance of being semi-human, helping some people, including my Mom.

But he really IS a hermit and would very likely be happy on a desert island with no one else, (except the flavor of the week), and a ham radio!

LMAO!!

Dancing_Machine #2076502 06/19/08 10:04 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Well, Shiny received a fax from the Dark Side today stating that Mr. Gray would be at my house on Friday and the fax demanded that he have access.

In the first place he was supposed to submit a schedule. That was supposed to be by May 23rd and he was supposed to be here helping me by June 1st.

Of course none of that happened and the story is above, not too far back.

So, Shiny faxed back... NO!

Well see how that goes over. LOL!!

In the meantime I will be taking a trip to the PD in the a.m. with my copy of the temporary orders and Shiny's card so the police will have something to do tomorrow besides chase all the summer kids around in this 2-horse town.

This way all bases are covered and if he DOES show up and try to do something stupid like break into my house it won't be new news.

As for the settlement? Mum's the word!!

Charlotte

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
Page 109 of 152 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation