Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 152 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
And I LAUGHED and LAUGHED!! I laughed SO hard!! And I almost spit on Shiny because it just came bursting out!!

Yeah, like the alien in the movie...the chest-burster...ewwwwww!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

C
C
You go girl! What goes 'round, comes 'round, and you are the best I've seen at making it come back 'round......

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Awwwwwww....thanks Chai!!! blush

I love it because they tried to make OWH think I was nuts and boy did it backfire on them!!

Shiny says that OWH finally called because he saw how well I am doing but I've only seen OWH once since the hearing in December! Well, I guess it was enough, according to Shiny!!

And I'm SO glaaaaaaaad he has Shiny in his corner!! Of course the fringe benefit is imagining the looks on their faces...LOL!! Yeah, like Gray's XW I wanted to be a fly on the wall SO bad!!!!!

grin

Charlotte

P.S.) I told Shiny, heck...maybe I'll attend their hearing anyway...it's sure to be a dang good show!!!

grin grin grin

C
C
Oh, I bet the Ho house has a lot of stress now. Don't you just love it? Yep, sometimes revenge is sweet I guess

Can I get your Shiny? Shiny is as agressive as my Atty is meek. I'm seriously thinking of replacing him. He just isn't fighting for me.

Oh, definitely go to the hearing. Entertainment at it's best no doubt. Heck with Shiny. Can I hire you to coach me?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Oh, I bet the Ho house has a lot of stress now. Don't you just love it? Yep, sometimes revenge is sweet I guess

Can I get your Shiny? Shiny is as agressive as my Atty is meek. I'm seriously thinking of replacing him. He just isn't fighting for me.

Oh, definitely go to the hearing. Entertainment at it's best no doubt. Heck with Shiny. Can I hire you to coach me?

LMAO!!! Awwwwwwwwww...... blush blush blush

Me? That's sweeeeeeet!!

Yeah, Shiny ROCKS, no boutadoubtit and no doubt about it!! Stomping on infidels wherever they rear their ugly heads!!

Okay, I guess I can share, LOL!! wink

Yeah, funny thing is, I didn't even CARE about revenge!!! Everybody wanted me to get angry but I couldn't, just hurting...until Brave New World!!

I did and DO get angry about the way he's treating the kids, though. Fool.

Charlotte

C
C
That is hysterical. I bet you did laugh.....

D
OP Offline
D
Heck yeah!!

And I also had thought back to the first day I was there, November 1, 2008. Filled with grim determination. Disheveled from driving there in the truck with the windows down because the a/c had broken the very moment I was leaving to go to OWH only 2 days before. I parked in the wrong spot had to walk across the hot pavement with the laptop that I brought in case Shiny wanted to peruse the bank statements I saved to the hard drive and the other evidence.

I remember that I wore a pair of black slacks, a white shirt and and overshirt of lime green. I wore the shoes I had bought for our trip to Dallas with OWH & Slag (we met them there, not the same car, although I had suggested it at some point before we left.)

I remember Shiny that day, too. Just like November 1st, he had court. He was already there on November 1st when I got there, though, while yesterday he came breezing in after court, full of Oreos. LOL! Oh, and he was wearing a white dress shirt open at the throat, too, just like in November.

I remember that he looked really tired on November 1st but he listened attentively while I told the story and then gave me the advice I needed but didn't want to hear. So I hired him on the spot and filled out the paperwork.

Then I left and that's when I cried. I talked to Mel and my DIL almost all the way home so that helped a lot.

I was also terrified that Mr. Gray had already filed elsewhere and he would beat me to the punch. Nope. He wanted to do the online thing. As IF!!

I remember him calling me after he was served at work and raging about the car. I couldn't help but chuckle at that...I didn't emphasize the importance of the car to Shiny but that was the first thing on the list!! LMAO!!!

Then he said, "Well, I guess I have to hire a cutthroat attorney now!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Yeah, the lawyer that has his office on Space Center Blvd. Ha ha! PERFECT!! Space Center Blvd. for the Alien Space Cadets!! Now I wonder if Slag will be using that guy!! LMAO!!!!!!!! I sure WOULDN'T!!!!

All bluster, no muster!!!

So....YEAH!!!!! This latest news will make a wonderful chapter for the novel!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

V
V
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Oh this made me think of SpaceBalls when the alien pops out and starts singing "Hello my baby, hello my darlin', hello my ragtime gal" and dancing. I know that's not what you were talking about, but it's funny.

You seem so happy, it's just wonderful to see smile

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Esprit
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Oh this made me think of SpaceBalls when the alien pops out and starts singing "Hello my baby, hello my darlin', hello my ragtime gal" and dancing. I know that's not what you were talking about, but it's funny.

You seem so happy, it's just wonderful to see smile

Awwwwww....Thank you, Ayane!!! Never expected to be feeling this good ever again!! Are you SURE I'm not dead?? Or in a straitjacket in some hospital ward somewhere? wink (And I'm only half-joking!!)

Yeah, I remember that movie, LOL!! Good ol' John Candy! R.I.P., funny man!!

Charlotte

D
D
You're saving OWH and Shiny a lot of time, since he already knows most of the story.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
Yeah, you should get a refund, a commission, some sort of royal treatment for that!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
You're saving OWH and Shiny a lot of time, since he already knows most of the story.

Thanks, Dobie!

Yeah, I wasn't looking for revenge but I can't help but feel SO GOOD that OWH hired Shiny. They are both such wonderful people I'm just so glad!!

And of course there's the added benefit of the giggle factor. I can't help it!!!!! grin

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Yeah, you should get a refund, a commission, some sort of royal treatment for that!

LOL!! Yeah, well Shiny already doesn't charge enough for his fantastic representation.

I am just really happy the two of them got together. Shiny will benefit and OWH will benefit even more from having the best care in the world!!

(And did I mention the giggle factor? LMAO!!)

grin

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Whaddaya know? NEW news already!!

Shiny received a fax from the Dark Side. It contained a new list of days for FSO/Gray to come over here and help me with inventory.

Guess what?!

Every ever-lovin' day is a day when I can't be here because I am with my grandma or I have a pre-paid dance class!!

And guess what else? He even picked the day of his grandson's birthday!!

How in the Sam Hill can I say yes to that? There's NO way!!

And Shiny wanted to know if I could agree to any of the dates because he doesn't want to waste my money by going to court if we don't have to. Now THAT's a great Shiny Attorney!!

Well, I checked every day on the calendar and that's what came up. Every day I a not here.

So he knows my schedule by accident or by design. I never mentioned at the hearing just WHAT days I have dance class.

This is what I also told Shiny: This is my private home now and Gray can't just come and go as he pleases. He gave up that right. And I cannot give him a key. Then what? I have to change the locks on the door every other day? I have to worry constantly if I'm going to be invaded? How will I sleep? I can't go around being a nervous live wire all the time, I was like that BEFORE I had to file.

I am NOT doing that again. I REFUSE to be put into that position again.

I also told him that if we end up going to court on Thursday that I will have a letter for the judge stating my position clearly and concisely.

I will let Shiny read it and approve it, of course, and then either he can read it in court or I will.

So that's where we are with that right now. I don't know yet what they will reply, it was late in the day when this exchange took place so I will hear something tomorrow, I'm sure.

And while Shiny doesn't want to waste my money, Palpitine could give a flying cow patty if he wastes Gray's. Well, technically hers, LOL!

So we may end up there anyway. We shall see. I'm not agreeing to those dates and I don't see why I should and I don't see why I should be subjected to this threat of Gray roaming around in my private home.

I hope the judge will see it this way. Of course, me not accepting the days he sent in makes ME look like the bad guy not wanting to work it out but I think if I explain why, it will help.

I see it as him STILL trying to play head games. That's all. Well fine, I'll see him on Thursday, then.

You know, I NEVER threatened him verbally or physically, I did raise my voice once but that was because he would NOT talk to me and I KNEW what was going on.

I never threatened her, either. I sent her ONE email. It contained NO profanity. And I still have it, I sent it to Shiny some months ago, just like I sent him a copy of the PBL.

Gray has NO excuse for not wanting to come over here when I am here except he doesn't want to just because he can't face me. That's what I think.

I am adult enough to work together and do what the court says to do, even though I am the one who was wronged.

What do you make of all this?

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
I had an appointment at the culinary academy yesterday. As it turns out, they have a night schedule 3 times a week that matches mine EXACTLY, which means I won't have to worry about being able to help take care of my grandma.

I will probably end up going here, I just have to decide which program I want to go with now, or I might just take the Baking and Pastry now and go back later on for the culinary arts program.

They do have one which is 85% of one and 15% of the other with each program but I really want to do both completely. So yeah, looks like that will be the one.

It will take 9 months with the night classes, twice as long, but that's okay.

All I need to do now is arrange dancing around the schedule. No way I can quit dancing now!!

Oh yeah, and I had to laugh the other day. I told Shiny I know why he is pushing me to go to this school rather than some others first. He has a sweet tooth and he's hoping I bring some homework by!!! wink

LOL! Yep!! But really, he saw my portfolio of cakes and some of my pumpkin portraits. That's why.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Court today!!!

Unless FSO Mr. Gray gets an eleventh hour stay of execution, we're ON!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bring it OAN, Cletus!!!

Sic 'em, Shiny!!!

Charlotte

P.S.) It's my grandson's b-day today! He is 1. My grandma's b-day is Monday. She will be 90.

W
W
Good luck, Charlotte! We're with you in spirit!

Fox

D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, Fox!!!!!

I love you guys!!!

I'm going to go get dressed now. I just finished printing the letter for the judge.

Charlotte

C
C
And........how did it go?

D
OP Offline
D
Hi,

Oh yeah, I was supposed to come in with a report!! I'm sorry, it's been really busy here!

Well, Shiny & I left the office for the long ride & stopped for lunch. We got to the courthouse about 10 minutes or so before the hearing.

They weren't there. It hit 1:30 and they STILL weren't there. We were starting to think we had been stood up when Gray finally showed up.

His lawyer showed up even later.

So first we had discussions about the settlement offer, they came with a different list. So Shiny tried to get me the best settlement that he could but with their conditions I was unable to agree to anything.

Then we went before the judge. Palpitine went first because they are the ones who filed.

Then Shiny did a wonderful job with my letter.

Then the judge went off the record so we could hash it out. Shiny had a good argument for me as to why I couldn't agree to those days for inventory and I had to speak as well.

Then Palpitine and Gray: He can't do Sundays. Why? Church.

Okay...I don't know if the judge saw the look on my face because I immediately looked at Shiny with this look...OMG!! Are you kidding me? And I couldn't help it!! I really couldn't!!

So they wanted a key to my house. This was the BIGGEST thing for me. I did NOT want him to have a key. Why on Earth SHOULD he?

Palpitine: "We want a key."

Me: "I can't give him a key, your Honor."

Palpitine: "Leave the door unlocked."

Me: "My doorknob is broken and it only locks with the one key with the deadbolt lock."

Palpitine: "Leave it under the step."

Me: "I don't feel comfortable doing that your Honor."

Palpitine says, "Well, your Honor, he's trusted her lo these many months not to do any "looting" blah blah blah."

Then I got to speak, "Your Honor, I would not feel comfortable giving him a key. I am not worried about the "looting," I believe that's the word Mr. Palpitine used. I am worried about my peace of mind. When my husband started his affair, during, and after he left I had a lot of trouble sleeping and I was really nervous ALL the time. I can't go back to that again, your Honor, I just can't!"

If you are wondering why Shiny wasn't in this exchange it's because Gray was supposed to be talking. But he hardly talked at all, and when he did...OMG!!

He was SO STONED!! I turned to Shiny, "Shiny, he is SO STONED!! OMG!"

In the end the judge split the difference and alternated Saturdays and Sundays on the weekends.

And NO KEY for Mr. Gray! Yay!!!!

I was SO relieved! Still am!

Shiny and I left and he commented several times on the way back about how stoned Mr. Gray was. I mean, really!! I'm sure the judge noticed it!!

So tomorrow is supposed to be his first day. I wonder if he'll even show up?

If he brings her he's NOT coming in here.

I told my DIL how stoned he was. She said he was stoned at dinner that evening...talking real slow, moving in slow motion, fell asleep during dinner. It was horrible, she said. She said even Slag looked upset.

I talked to all three of the kids today about his addiction to pills. I told them they ought to try and stage an intervention. Try and talk to him. Do SOMETHING. Because I tell you what, he's going to end up dead or killing someone else if he has a wreck because he's driving so stoned.

Well, DD doesn't want to have anything to do with him but the boys are going to try. It can't hurt.

And YDS was telling me how DIFFERENT his father looks to him, that he doesn't look like himself at all.

In fact, DIL showed me a couple of pictures Slag and Gray gave her and ODS. He looks like a zombie.

Yuk!!

And I'm telling you now, IF he shows up tomorrow, I may not be able to keep my mouth shut about it. I will try, I really will. But DANG!!

Oh and I saw FIL and BIL today for the first time since before any of this happened. Gray's XW was there today, too and she and I were talking like we always do. XW had a good laugh at their reaction!! She said they were probably on the phone to Gray once they got out the door!! LMAO!! Yep!!

So he may not show up tomorrow for sure!!! LMAO!!! He doesn't have ANY idea that XW and I are friends! Well, he does now!! wink

Charlotte

Page 111 of 152 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 835 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation