Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 112 of 152 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 151 152
C
C
Well, you reached a compromise on dates and got to keep your security. That's good.

And great about the friendship. My x couldn't stand it at first when his w#2 and I were friendly w/ each other. We can actually tolerate each other and are comfortable around each other. But, I would pitch a fit if he were in my house w/out me at home.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Well, you reached a compromise on dates and got to keep your security. That's good.

And great about the friendship. My x couldn't stand it at first when his w#2 and I were friendly w/ each other. We can actually tolerate each other and are comfortable around each other. But, I would pitch a fit if he were in my house w/out me at home.

Yep! I hear ya'! I told the judge that was like ME asking for a key to HIS apartment!! (I didn't say THEIR apartment, I didn't really think about it when I said it but I'm glad I just said HIS, now.)

Yeah, she's helped a LOT over these months. Especially at the beginning when she advised me to change the locks and forward my home phone to my cell so he would never know if I was home or elsewhere.

Yeah, Shiny and I are friends, XW and I are friends, OWH hired Shiny for his case, too...Gray probably thinks he's in h*ll!! Well, he IS!!!!

LOL!!

wink

Charlotte

C
C
And, he has NO CLUE who put him there. He doesn't even realize he did it to himself.

D
D
I'll be waiting for the report on how it goes today. Good luck!

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
D
OP Offline
D
And, he has NO CLUE who put him there. He doesn't even realize he did it to himself.

ITA!!!

NO CLUE at ALL!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
I'll be waiting for the report on how it goes today. Good luck!

Thank you, Dobie!!

Too bad I don't have my Dobie yet, eh? The furry one. wink

D
OP Offline
D
And I will TRY. I really will. I will TRY to keep my mouth shut about the drugs.

But if something comes out, it comes out.

It is SO disgusting.

And those pictures DIL showed me? Her comment was that he looks like a pedophile.

They look REALLY bad.

OWH-Slag looks like a crackhead.

DIL-Gray looks like a pedophile.

Sheesh!!

P
P
bookmark

makes it easier for me to find where I left off reading

carry on ....

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Pepperband
bookmark

makes it easier for me to find where I left off reading

carry on ....

LOL!!

Awwwww....that's sweet!!!

Dancing_Machine #2094840 07/20/08 07:21 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Well, that went well.

At first I was a little annoyed because he brought the video camera and I'm like, "Well, I need to have a better record than that for Shiny. I understand that your guy wants you to do it that way but that doesn't work for us."

I didn't lose it but I'm sure the annoyance will come through on the tape, LOL!

I couldn't resist walking into the office area and cranking up my tunes a bit, though!!!! LOL!!! LMAO!!!! Ah cain't hep it!!! LOL!!

I was thinking..."Yeah, I gotta behave...Shiny will be very upset if I lose it on Gray with this!" Of course, there's my misbehaving with the music but oh well. Like I said, Ah cain't hep it!!

Anyway after I told Gray the deal with the different methods, he said well, he would do it that way and then when he took things to put up for sale that were already numbered and logged with Shiny.

So that worked out okay.

And yeah, he was pretty dang stoned. It was a pitiful sight. He almost fell more than once. I kept my mouth shut about it.

He was over here stoned and meanwhile...my alcoholic cousin missed work because she went on a bender and Mom went to pick her up and she drunk-dialed over here 2 or 3 times (my cousin, not my Mom.) I answered once and didn't pick up the next 2 times.

LOL!

Anyway, I showed him some pictures of grandson from the party yesterday. There was a little chit-chat about grandson and a little about the kids. I had planned on not talking about anything personal but oh well.

My friend came over but she didn't stay the whole time. She was getting restless so I told her to go check on everybody.

Oh, and this is funny!!

I had locked my bedroom door (I installed a new doorknob with a good lock last night)...so I decided to use the guest bathroom instead of walking all the way 80 miles to the master bath.

Well, I got locked in the guest bathroom!! The knob was stuck!! I started shouting, "Help! I can't get out!"

He couldn't open it from the other side. I asked him to go get a screwdriver but then after frantically trying to twist the knob a while longer it opened.

LMAO!!

And my friend had come running from the other room. I didn't know she could even hear me. LOL!! She said she thought I got locked out of the house!!

Anyway, at some point he finally started to look at me while we were talking. And I had talked to XW about this, yesterday. She believes he acts the way he does with me now and her then because he feels guilty. Yep. Makes sense.

But anyway, we went through some stuff together that I didn't know what to do with so that's cool.

Now I have a better idea of what he doesn't want and I can give some of that stuff to ODS and donate the rest. Some old computer stuff and software. Maybe some schools would be able to use it or something.

Once we got past the "disagreement" if that's what you want to call it; about the different inventory methods things went really well.

Oh yeah, and he asked me to email him these pics I need to get off of my laptop, I asked if he wanted them. Also some pics from the alternative party we had for DGS since the big one had to be cancelled.

He forgot his lt bag and had to come back for it and about 20 minutes after he left the second time I noticed that he left the video camera!! LOL! I didn't call him, though. I guess he'll notice sooner or later.

wink Evil me...I winked back!!! wink

Charlotte

P.S. I am happy about the way I handled things. I think Shiny will be proud. I'll email him about it later, though. I know he'll be looking for that email in the a.m. LOL!!!

Dancing_Machine #2094896 07/20/08 10:03 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Well, he called a few minutes ago about the camera. LMAO!!

Dancing_Machine #2095217 07/21/08 12:38 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, so I guess I'm.....what? In a modified B now? I'm not doing Plan A...

I can only be myself when he is here, I'm not putting on any airs or copping an attitude. He tried with the attitude thing, though.

Didn't work.

Dancing_Machine #2095220 07/21/08 12:40 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah forgot to add:

I mentioned OWH's cds when Gray was here. I said that I knew some belonged to OWH but I didn't know which ones and I didn't want to get in the middle of all that so I just packed them up with Gray's things because Slag is the one who "borrowed" them.

I also said I wondered if OWH even knows they are missing since he has SO many. He is a DJ and has thousands upon thousands of cds.

Dancing_Machine #2095257 07/21/08 01:50 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Hmmmmmm....no comments. Guess that means I must have done everything right? laugh

Dancing_Machine #2095264 07/21/08 01:56 PM
B
B
Hey, I haven't been on the Boards in months, and just caught up on the last few pages of your sitch. Good for you!

*"clap0clap-clap"*

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Bellevue #2095584 07/21/08 09:58 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Thank you, Bellevue!! (Me: bowing and blush )

Well, OWH called me a little while ago. He's nervous about tomorrow. I told him he didn't have to worry, Shiny will take very good care of him.

Shiny told him I would be there. Well, I had a message from Shiny's paralegal today asking if I was meeting Shiny at the office to ride to court. I got it really late and my cousin was on a bender...continued from Sunday, yep.

So I called and left a message at the office. I really didn't feel comfortable calling Shiny's cell at this hour. Well, it was before 10 but calls after 9 or 10 have always been a bit late to call, IMO.

All that phone etiquette from days of yore.

I know...phone etiquette? WTH is phone etiquette?

LOL!!

So, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed I'll be for court in the a.m.!!!

I wonder if Slag will bring Gray?

wink

Charlotte

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
Dancing_Machine #2096004 07/22/08 12:41 PM
B
B
Phone Etiquette - Yeah, how I miss it.

Man, you are in the catbird seat. Taking the high road, using MB concepts, definitely a victor. Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

Pep, bookmark, huh? Let's see if I can do that!

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Bellevue #2096698 07/23/08 09:39 AM
C
C
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

I LOVE IT!!!

A Traveling Torture Chamber!

How perfect can a description be?

Bellevue #2096861 07/23/08 12:49 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Phone Etiquette - Yeah, how I miss it.

Man, you are in the catbird seat. Taking the high road, using MB concepts, definitely a victor. Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

Pep, bookmark, huh? Let's see if I can do that!

LMAO!!! That's a good one!

Yeah, it's been one heck of an adventure. If we can get something going with the settlement counter-offer then part of it will be over soon.

But there will be plenty more adventures to have!!

cinderella #2096864 07/23/08 12:50 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

I LOVE IT!!!

A Traveling Torture Chamber!

How perfect can a description be?

Is POIFECT!!

laugh

Page 112 of 152 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation