Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 113 of 152 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 151 152
cinderella #2096867 07/23/08 12:51 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by cinderella
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

I LOVE IT!!!

A Traveling Torture Chamber!

How perfect can a description be?

Thank you, cinderella! wink

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Dancing_Machine #2096868 07/23/08 12:51 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Well,

I talked to DD today. She said XW suggested that I have Gray committed so he can get some help.

I don't know how to go about doing that and I'm not sure I really want to.

But I will do it for the kids if that's what they want.

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2097283 07/23/08 10:00 PM
C
C
Woman, you rock!!!! If that's what your kids want and you are still legally married, do it if you think it's necessary.

Bellevue #2097286 07/23/08 10:06 PM
P
P
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Phone Etiquette - Yeah, how I miss it.

Man, you are in the catbird seat. Taking the high road, using MB concepts, definitely a victor. Gray built himself a traveling torture chamber, and he can't see that every nail and brad are his very own work.

Pep, bookmark, huh? Let's see if I can do that!

bookmark

cinderella #2097291 07/23/08 10:18 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Woman, you rock!!!! If that's what your kids want and you are still legally married, do it if you think it's necessary.

Awwww....shucks, Ma'am, tweren't nuthin'...... laugh

Thank you, cinderella!! blush

I will if they want me to. It just feels like the right thing to do.

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2097301 07/23/08 10:36 PM
C
C
yeah, that's a good way to win friends and influence slags

cinderella #2097322 07/23/08 11:16 PM
D
OP Offline
D
yeah, that's a good way to win friends and influence slags

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dancing_Machine #2098099 07/25/08 12:53 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, so I guess I'm in Plan W now? Plan Whatever?

Not much I can do about it except deal with it and then go back into a dark B when inventory is done or if an agreement is reached for a settlement, though.

So this can't count against me!! LOL!!

So I have this other plan.

If Gray comes over here and passes out because he's extremely doped up, I will call the paddy wagon to come pick him up and lock him in rehab.

I will sign whatever I need to sign since I am legally still his spouse.

If this is possible, that is.

Obviously I can't go to his county and do anything.

And I will be good and not hasten the blackout.

Like, say, turn the thermostat up to 85 and put on my bikini. LOL!!

I thought about it, though.

And hey!! I can't help it if I dance around now. I'm used to being here alone working and dancing when one of those songs comes on where you just can't help it!!

Not something I ever did before around him.

So I guess we'll see how his attitude is on Saturday. May be in a foul mood because of Tuesday. Oh well. Too bad, so sad!!

I won't be. LOL!!

And yeah, I'll admit it. I wore a blouse that accented my midriff last time. Hey, I work hard for those abs!

And short-shorts? Of COURSE!! I work hard for those legs!!

Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

How does that song go again? Ya' cain't touch dis?

There's another good one by ZZ Top that I'll sing, "I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole!!"

LMAO!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2098129 07/25/08 02:20 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Okay, here's my deal. Yep, I'm still up. Working on inventory.

Anyhoo....

I think that Gray probably thinks I want revenge or whatever. Well, I don't. However...I gotta say it was very gratifying watching Shiny tear her up on the stand. I look forward to Round 2! wink

And I can see she wants to rub things in my face. She sure tried. And from the stand, no less. Oh yeah, and then there was the waving and the trying to talk to me.

So anyway, I may never tell him, but I did tell OWH this the day I gave him the evidence.

I don't harbor any ill will. And I mean it. Early on, before I was led to MB by a higher power, I decided in my own mind that I would purge any bad feelings and not even think evil thoughts about him or about her.

I didn't think it would solve anything. I still felt like crap warmed over otherwise, but in that department I thought I was doing the right thing.

Mel even asked me why I wasn't mad. So did DIL. Get angry! They said. Well, I tried. I even DID have a couple of rants here and there, mostly when I was in my cups. Which was another wonderful reason to get OUT of my cups!! Wasn't doing anything but putting negative in me along with the alcohol.

I have thought about it a lot and I think that whole snafu with my ex-SIL helped in that department. I had to go through so much emotionally with all of that. It was truly awful.

And I thought about that a lot when I waited for Gray to come home from work as it got later and later in the evening, and I'd have my Bloody Mary or two to calm my nerves.

I would have been in a heck of a fix, though, if not for MB. Things would have been a LOT different and I wouldn't be here right now, speaking sanely. (for the most part! wink )

I was thinking today about the horrible shape I was in a year ago. Wow! A whole year!! It is right around that time where my body was starting to rebel because I wasn't eating. My Mom got me stuff to replace fluid and have at least some liquid nutrition and I had trouble with even that.

It's right around that time of year of that day I almost collapsed. I barely managed to get to the post office to send an important document to the courthouse because of Gray's DWI & Posession bust. He had forgotten all about it.

I went back to my grandma's and I was weak as a kitten. My stomach wasn't holding down anything. It would barely hold down water. I was supposed to see an IC that day but I had to cancel. I tried to call Gray to come and get me but he didn't answer. I slowly made my way home. I made it into the house and made it to the bathroom going v e r y s l o w l y.

I vomited. I was extremely dizzy. All my fluids were depleted. I crawled to the couch. He came in at some point, got me a bucket. I was SO dizzy, I didn't dare move even a FINGER. If I did, I had another violent heaving spell.

There wasn't even anything in me to come up. Foam. That was it. It was awful. This went on for 18 hours. He would check on me once-in-a-while while he was still up. I dragged myself to bed somehow but it was a long journey.

It hadn't changed by morning and he went in to work. I crawled out to the couch. I would crawl a few feet and then I had to lie down on the floor until the dizziness got better. I made it to the couch, though.

He was going to leave work to take me to the doctor but I nixed the idea. I didn't think I'd be able to make it. I tried to eat crackers and very bland things to build up some strength.

Yeah, when he left that morning I apologized for being so sick...I had a spell while he was nearby and I thought for sure my internal organs were going to come up.

He said, "It wasn't that bad." Me: ??????? What? Are you KIDDING me? (I didn't say it, but I thought it.) I really thought that he'd have to call 911 so they could hook me up to an IV.

It was awful. I have NEVER vomited that violently before, not even when I had too much to drink.

I think back to that horrible day and WOW!

Well, I didn't mean to get gross here but I was thinking about it and I wanted to write it down.

It's just hard to fathom...it was so, so, so, so, so bad and I thought it was the end of the world. And then I look at today, at the amazing difference!!!

Tomorrow, well, actually today, my nieces are coming into town with my sister. I am so happy to be here so I can have fun with them!!

I'll be in after Gray leaves on Saturday for a report. Hmmmm...what to wear? LOL!

IF he shows up. I think he will. I think he will try and get stuff out of me. I'm not worried, though. I can handle that creaky, drug-addled alien. wink

Have a nice weekend, Y'all!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2098469 07/25/08 03:24 PM
B
B
Sounds like the lowest of the low places, Charlotte. You deserve lots of respect for the way you have pulled yourself up and out of the he(( you were in.

Flying way above Mr. Gray and out of his reach. He's in the Slag heap, you're soaring with the eagles.

If he ever gets his head out of his nether regions, it will take a heck of a lot of hard work for him to be worthy of you again.

Bellevue #2098928 07/26/08 10:33 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Awwwww, thanks Bellevue!! blush

Funny you mentioned the soaring with eagles thing, I wrote a poem not long after I started dancing in February that was in that vein.

Yeah, I'm wondering when he's going to get kicked out of the Slag heap. The kids think she's getting fed up. I think she'll hold on out of spite, though.

OWH said she was not happy AT ALL that he filed for D.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I got an email last night from FSO. I had sent a couple of pics from DGS's b-day party to him.

He sent back a couple from that Thursday of our court appearance when he and Slag took DIL, ODS and DGS out for DGS's b-day. (His actual b-day was the same day as court.)

So he said he was sick and would try to make it out for a few hours.

I wrote back to call me in the a.m.

Well, he didn't call and he didn't show up. After noon I received an email that said he was having stomach problems and he was going to work on stuff there. He asked for copies of the pics for inventory that he already has, but not at their apartment.

Or the house. I think they split time between the two, IMO.

So we emailed back and forth a few times and he was getting really chatty. I was surprised. Then I had to leave.

I got back a little while ago and there was another email. He may have written back again by now. Who knows?

I guess Slag wasn't around or something. He might have told her he didn't want her too close because of the stomach problems.
This has been an ongoing thing for years and he tries to avoid being to close to people when it acts up.

Personally I think the pills have a lot to do with that but that's just IMHO. I'm no doctor. But it does make sense.

So he wants to come by in the morning. To pick up a few things and maybe work on inventory for a while. Hmmmm.....I wonder what happened to church? LOL!!

So...how 'bout dem apples?

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah, and I figured out he was spying on me in gmail. Hmmmm...I told Mel in email that I'd have my bs detector cranked all the way up but I think it's already there!! LOL!

Oh yeah, and he mentioned that he would bring the "Planet of the Apes" dvd set that's really mine that he gave me but took to work one time so Slag could watch them or whatever because she never watched movies that were made before 1980.

He told me to remind him in the a.m. but I doubt I will call him before he comes here.

Sure is anxious to come over here. What happened to church? LOL!

After all that FUSS in court about how he couldn't come here on Sundays. Geesh!!

D
OP Offline
D
See? Now he has me wondering what he is up to and talking about him.

All part of his insidious plan, huh?

D
OP Offline
D
I will probably need some help in this department.

I wasn't ever thinking about friendship with FSO. I had pretty much immersed myself in B and moving on without him.

Now that we have been around each other, I know it may sound strange but we have this easy comraderie (sp?) when we are around each other.

I guess it's not supposed to be this way but we used to be really good friends before all of this crap and now I can see that I will probably have trouble going back into B because of this.

And I have NO doubt that I will be going back into B either when we get this inventory done or when the judge tears our contract in half.

I don't know if he's thinking about this as well but I'm thinking he probably is.

I really can't be friends with him since he is with her and all. It wouldn't be right but I can't help thinking about it.

But yeah, I hear it...I know I can't trust him. I know I'm going to have to watch out so he doesn't take advantage of me but I'm not getting that kind of vibe from him at this point. That doesn't mean I'm not watching, though!! LOL!!

I have shared tidbits with him that I didn't expect to share. I was going to keep everything on just the professional level but since we do have a history, things come up.

We haven't talked relationship stuff and I'm not going to do that.

I haven't said a thing to him about OWH or anything but my Dad called when FSO was here and I told Dad that I rode to court with Shiny to stand up for OWH. I know FSO heard that but I didn't see any point in being secretive about it. I'm SURE he knows I was there.

I know Slag would not miss such an opportunity to talk trash about me so I know she told him I was there.

And I don't have anything to hide so I didn't lower my voice when I was talking to Dad. Whatever for?

I guess my Dad got it, sometimes people get confused because I always say: I went to court because my husband's girlfriend's husband hired my Shiny Attorney to represent him in his divorce case. And oh yeah, BTW...I'm my own grandpa! LOL!! wink

I think it freaks people out sometimes but it really doesn't bother me to say it that way. I would never have imagined I would be able to but, wow! I can. And laugh about it.

Anyway, where was I before the train of thought derailed? LOL!!

Like I mentioned in another post, FSO has been very chatty and I received 2 emails from him on Monday. I have not goosed him in Yahoo IM, though. And he's usually always in there.

I don't get the gmail thing, though. I sent him an email on Sunday night to his yahoo account and he answered me with gmail. I could see he was IN gmail, maybe waiting for me to answer.

So I don't know, Folks.

But I'd appreciate any advice anyone might have for me since I am Plan Whatever right now. LOL!

Thanks in advance,

Charlotte

C
C
Charlotte, do yourself a favor....don't ever get interested in a man who has a girlfriend who has a husband.

D
OP Offline
D
Charlotte, do yourself a favor....don't ever get interested in a man who has a girlfriend who has a husband.

LMAO!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmm my own Graaaaaandpaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a GOOD one!!

Charlotte laugh

D
D
Cinders is one smart lady!

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
Well, I do know that it can be messy when your almost exhusband becomes your boyfriend. When your boyfriend has a married girlfriend, that's a big problem. Your boyfriend's girlfriend's husband will probably tell people you are a serious idjit and stoopit-headed lamebrain. And, what's more, Shiny The Magnificent will get mad at you.

D
D
Should I be scared that the convoluted explanation above is perfectly clear to me?

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Page 113 of 152 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,097 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation