Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 114 of 152 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 151 152
C
C
Nope....it means I think Charlotte should dance on off away from gray! I don't think she needs him.

Last edited by cinderella; 07/29/08 01:02 PM. Reason: to make gray even more gray
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Well, I do know that it can be messy when your almost exhusband becomes your boyfriend. When your boyfriend has a married girlfriend, that's a big problem. Your boyfriend's girlfriend's husband will probably tell people you are a serious idjit and stoopit-headed lamebrain. And, what's more, Shiny The Magnificent will get mad at you.

Yes. You are very right. I would not want to do that and end up being a third wheel in such a dysfunctional relationship!!

And I certainly wouldn't want OWH to think that! I'm so happy he didn't believe them and he validated me so much after I exposed their A to him! Especially by hiring Shiny!! OWH values my opinion and that makes me feel SO GOOD!!

And just think...I didn't even oversell Shiny to OWH. I just told him the truth. He would be well taken care of; Shiny doesn't pull any punches or play games; he will give it to you straight; and his people mean something to him, they are not just dollar signs going through the turnstile.

And correct, Shiny WOULD get mad at me! LOL!! Awwwwww....Shiny the Magnificent...I'm going to tell him you said so. wink

He'll get a kick out of that.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Should I be scared that the convoluted explanation above is perfectly clear to me?

LMAO!! Nope!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Nope....it means I think Charlotte should dance on off away from gray! I don't think she needs him.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance the night away!!

Dance, dance, dance away from Gray!!

wink

Yeah. If there were requirements that would be number 3. One would be no Slag, two would be rehab, three-dance lessons!!!!

But hey, I can have a little fun while I'm in Plan W. I'm thinking about wearing my belly dancing money belt next time he comes over. (Unfortunately, I don't have a costume yet!! ;))

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2100408 07/29/08 06:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I had one heck of a day today!!

Up at 5am.

Took my cousin to rehab in downtown H-town. Had to go to SS office to get her work history. Then back to the hospital. They checked her in. She's IN!! SHE'S IN!!!! HOORAY!!!!

I have faith that she CAN do this!! She WILL!! It's time for living!!!! Getting rid of that fair-weather friend alcohol!! No friend!! ENEMY!!!! False friend!!

Then had lunch with Shiny & PL-L...found out PL-T broke her arm!! Oh no!! She has to have surgery.

Changed clothes at Shiny's and went to the other school. Which I now like better than the one I was actually going to start the paperwork on Monday!! This interview was just kinda on a whim, to just check things out!! Boy oh Boy am I glad I went!!

Then back to Shiny's to pick up my stuff and visit for a bit before having to get on the long road home.

Whew!!!

I think I will sleep like a rock tonight!! Fo' sho'!!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2100420 07/29/08 06:56 PM
C
C
who are pl-l and pl-t?

cinderella #2100570 07/29/08 10:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Shiny's paralegals.

A pair of paralegals.

ParaleGALS.

a.k.a. "The Girls" as he sometimes refers to them.

Frick & Frack (can't remember origin)

Kling & Klang (H.R. Puf-n-Stuf)

Thing 1 & Thing 2 (Dr. Suess)

Chip & Dale (Merry Melodies?)

Heckle & Jeckle

etc.

wink

Dancing_Machine #2100702 07/30/08 08:45 AM
D
D
In my house, they'd be referred to as a Botayus.

Botayus is the plural of one o' ya.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Dobie #2101184 07/30/08 05:53 PM
D
OP Offline
D
LOL! wink

D
OP Offline
D
Well,

I checked the bank account today. Gray used his old ATM/debit card to charge a shipment for UPS.

I wrote him and asked him about it. I was polite. No profanity. Told him that was my water bill money.

He has yet to answer.

DIL & DGS were over today at my g'ma's. Playing in the sand and with the slip-n-slide with my nieces. I might send a few of the cute pics to Gray. We'll see.

And...whew!! I found my 35mm camera. I was afraid he ran off with it at some point before I gave him the PBL but it was there. Feels good to be using it again.

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2101919 08/01/08 12:40 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Well,

I returned from dance class and found that someone had broken into my house.

Nothing missing as far as I can tell.

I was just telling my Mom about this guy on the way home. Early Thursday, in the a.m., someone was knocking on my door. So I crept up to the door to see who it was.

There was some guy sitting on my steps, back to the door. I didn't know him so I didn't answer the door.

Later when I left to go to Shiny's to discuss the settlement and then go to class, I noticed a shredded cell phone in my flowerbed.

I picked it up and looked at it and put it back where it was.

When I got home I saw that there were pieces of this cell phone scattered around in a way they hadn't been before.

So I went in and left my things by the door, took my phone, grabbed my Ulu from the dishrack and searched the house. By the time I got to the last room I could feel heat and breeze.
A few more steps revealed a broken window and that's when I ran for the door calling 911 on the way.

Three cops showed up and checked everything thoroughly. No one lurking around. They are going to check throughout the night.

Meanwhile, I am staying here!! I borrowed a dog and a shotgun from Mom and got some plywood to put over the window. I'm not letting some thug run me out of my house!

I tried to call Gray, sent a text and sent an email. No reply. I think they are out of town. It was Slag's birthday yesterday, according to OWH.

I called him, too, to ask if he'd heard from them and to ask him to pass along the info if he does.

So I am here. About to go start hammering. When I returned earlier one of the policemen came by in his civilian vehicle not 45 seconds after I pulled in. He stayed while me and Phoebe went in the house.

There were fingerprints on the cell phone pieces and the cops took those. Hopefully this hoodlum is in the system and they catch him.

Charlotte

Q
Q
I'm glad you are safe, but that must have been very scary for you. Do you feel safe for the night or do you need someone to stay up with you tonight?

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
I'm glad you are safe, but that must have been very scary for you. Do you feel safe for the night or do you need someone to stay up with you tonight?

Hi Queenie,

Thank you!! I'll be up for a while yet. I have one more piece of plywood to install.

I might be able to sleep, though. The adrenaline has been wearing off and I'm actually getting a little tired.

Of course it will be a different story once I'm in bed with the lights off!! LOL!

I imagine Phoebe will come in the bedroom with me and sleep on the floor. That will help!!

But if I can't sleep you can bet I'll be back in here!

Thanks again!!

Charlotte

D
D
Wow! If nothing was stolen, I have to wonder if it's somehow related to the divorce. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I'd loan you my Rottweiler, but he's 14 weeks old and would do more damage to your home than the intruder.

If you haven't done so already, get a credit tracking service or something. Usually there's a lot of identification info in the house.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Dobie #2102219 08/01/08 12:56 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Wow! If nothing was stolen, I have to wonder if it's somehow related to the divorce. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I'd loan you my Rottweiler, but he's 14 weeks old and would do more damage to your home than the intruder.

If you haven't done so already, get a credit tracking service or something. Usually there's a lot of identification info in the house.

Yeah, if I hadn't seen that guy I would have thought Gray was in on it. But Mom suggested maybe he sent a hit man. LOL!!

14 week old Rottweiler...yeah, there would be a lot more shredded than a cell phone!!!

Thank you. I'll do that.

Yeah, if I had my...*AHEM!!!!!* Doberman...(The furry one!! LOL!!)...there would have been one DEAD cell phone shredder hanging in my window!

grin

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well,

FSO finally called me a little while ago. Sounded pretty concerned. Hmmmmmmm.....

He had a Freudian Slip and used incorrect pronouns, LOL!!

Charlotte

P
P
Gray used his old ATM/debit card to charge a shipment for UPS.

Can you report his ATM card as lost or stolen? I did that several times when my H were separated (but for the wrong reasons-- just to get him riled up). Don't want to talk to me? Well, we'll see about that. LOL (Newbies, this is NOT MB behavior!)

But Mom suggested maybe he sent a hit man. LOL!!

That’s not funny Char. Stranger things have happened and… Gray is doped up outta his mind a lot lately. Take this seriously please!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
princessmeggy #2102417 08/01/08 05:33 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Gray used his old ATM/debit card to charge a shipment for UPS.

Can you report his ATM card as lost or stolen? I did that several times when my H were separated (but for the wrong reasons-- just to get him riled up). Don't want to talk to me? Well, we'll see about that. LOL (Newbies, this is NOT MB behavior!)

But Mom suggested maybe he sent a hit man. LOL!!

That’s not funny Char. Stranger things have happened and… Gray is doped up outta his mind a lot lately. Take this seriously please!

Yeah, true. But don't worry. Among other things, I'm a "true crime" buff. Ann Rule is one of my favorite authors. So he'd have to work PRETTY DANG HARD to get me!!

wink

Charlotte

Q
Q
You have been through so much.

I'm amazed at your ability to keep going always positive, always strong, always looking at the bright side.

Were you always like that?

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
You have been through so much.

I'm amazed at your ability to keep going always positive, always strong, always looking at the bright side.

Were you always like that?

Awwww...thanks, Queenie!!

Well, I always tried to be positive all my life. My Mom set (and sets!) a good example for me.

My worst time was when my thyroid went out and my hormones were out of whack. Then I was not doing so well but I still tried to think positive, even though it didn't seem to be working!! LOL!!

Yeah, and it's been a heck of a life with all of the tragedy. Shiny commented on that the other day. With my uncle's murder and all the accidents and my sociopathic ex-SIL and Mom's house burning down...well...my grandpa used to say the family was cursed but I never believed that.

My aunt thinks so, though. But she's wrong. There are lots of people who have it much worse.

I do wonder sometimes how I am still sane, though!! wink

Or am I? Heeee heeee heeee heee hooo hooo hooo haaaaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Charlotte

Page 114 of 152 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation