Tired Lady: I feel really bad for you, my heart goes out to you. Just like me, you have had it with H and other W. However, I have come at a cross road today. I have decided that there is nothing I can do to stop them, if they decide to continue seeing each other. I have personally confronted her<BR>and told her to stop "f...ing" my husband, she denied she was doing it. I also told her that she can't have him all to herself because I will continue to make love to my husband whether she is in the picture or not because I love him and will never give him up. As she continued to deny I assured her that she was not dealing with a stupid person and that God finally made me see the light. God also made this meeting happen, quite accidentally, in front of a store, on the worse day of my life and I needed to vent to her as I was not going to be polite knowing <BR>what has been going on. It is not bad to confront, it is one way for us to deal, head-on with the problem. I don't think she cared very much about my anger because she will continue to do what she wants with my husband, and my husband will continue to do what he wants with her, as long as are able to sneak around behind my back. I wanted to talk to her again, after this initial confrontation, but because I threatned to beat the s--- out of her, my H is keeping an eye on me and does not want me to appear at the place of employment while she is still working there. She is leaving on Oct. 30th.<BR>Today is his and her day off. I am trying not to think about the two of them spending time together, but I know that they will see each other today, I have no proof of that, but I know my H and I know that she will not give him up so easily. Will I go crazy about this ? I am going to stop, be strong and not drive myself crazy. We made love this morning, it was simply beautiful. My goal is to make our lovemaking more beautiful and meaningful to him that it is with OW, I am hoping that he will no longer have the need to go to her. Unlike so many others on this board, I am lucky that although I suspect they are continuing, he does not want to separate, divorce or give me up. He has changed his attitude towards me, he treats me so much better, he is nice to me, he wants to do things with me and the kids, he is a different man, yet at the same time, he is still not willing to give her up. I have to be patient and so do you. Being nasty to the OW and to keep on fighting with H is not good because he will just keep going to her and she will bank the love points. Its taking me weeks to realize this. For example, as we were making love this morning I told him I loved him, he told me he loves me too, I told him he is the only man for me and he told me <BR>he feels the same way about me. Friends have told me that "he wants the cake and wants to eat it too", this may be true, but how many <BR>years can she go on with a relatioship where she only sees him once a week, since he has no intention of ever giving me up ? One of them has to get tired of this. She is only <BR>39. Have a bright day, do something to lift your spirits