Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 152 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 151 152
Q
Q
You are an inspiration to me..

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
Good Lawd,Woman! That's a lot of drama for a Thursday! I hope your nerves aren't too frazzled. I read your thread often (you're one strong, cool, funny, imaginative chick!), but I didn't expect to be reading about a burglary! I hope you've seen the end of this guy/gal<--stinker.

Hope you have a good, safe, fun weekend!

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
D
OP Offline
D
Well had a little fun with Gray today.

Couldn't be helped!! LOL!!

XW#1 sent me a text that she was going to the courthouse to stand up at YDS's marriage.

She said, "Help!! Gray is going to be there! I'll have to look at his face!!"

So I said, "Walk up to them and tell them that Shiny said, Hello!" They will think there is a conspiracy for sure!! LOL!!

She couldn't believe that he brought Slag but why is that such a surprise to everyone? says I!!

So I told her I was going to send him a text. To congratulate YDS & gal for me.

So I did. LOL!!

Then XW texted me that Gray's hair is now red, and so is Slag's. Well, her exact words were: "He went from brunette to blonde to honey *ss red!"

So I said, "Well, maybe she thinks that by changing his hair color she will change him! Surprise, surprise, surprise, Gomer Pyle...AIN'T gonna happen!"

So we had some fun with it. Why not? Can't dance!! Oh wait...I can now!! LOL!!

Yeah, he was pretty chatty on the phone earlier. He sounded like he was looking forward to inventory on Sunday. Actually he thought tomorrow was Sunday! LOL!

Anyway, Shiny is still worried about someone else being there to observe but I'm really not worried about it. I can handle Gray. Yeah, still thinking about wearing my money belt Sunday and practicing some belly dancing before Gray gets there, LOL!!

And of course, leaving my money belt on!!!!

Ha ha!! No way can Slag move like I can now!! Besides, she's not old to belly dance!! LOL!!

So Shiny is going to submit the counter-offer on Monday. There is NO WAY that Gray is going to agree to this. At least I don't think he will. Not unless Slag talks him into it.

And that would mean she'd have to borrow money against her retirement. OWH will be getting half of that, thanks to Shiny!! Hee hee heeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Juuuuuuuuuust wait!! It WILL happen!! I GARE-OAN-TEE it!!

Oh yeah, I took some test shots at Shiny's yesterday for lighting purposes so I can get a good idea for the web site photos. He ended up in a couple of them and I think my theory is going to be proven correct. He looks different every time he is photographed. Well, I used 400 speed film yesterday and he looks like Shiny, not any number of other people, LOL!! So that's the ticket!! Faster film!!

In other news:

My cousin is still in rehab. They are moving her to another facility where she'll have to stay for 30 days. No caffeine allowed there, even. So here's to my cousin's NEW LIFE!! YAY!!

I'm trying to get her to go to the school I'm going to attend. I decided which one and classes start on August 21st. So it's going to be a busy August!!!

Lucky for me the classes in August are "starter" classes for folks like me who haven't been to school in a while.

It's great on scheduling, too. You set your own, really. And there's cooking homework and there are some classes that you can do online. And every quarter you get a 1-3 weeks of break.

So.....COOL!!!

Well, I'll be back in to report any more adventures!!! And the Gray report on Sunday!!

Tomorrow my nieces are coming to the studio for dance lessons with my Latin Hip-Swingin' Heart Throb!! LOL!! wink

Charlotte

C
C
Charlotte,

I'm cornfused!! Are Gray and FSO the same person - your STBX?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
You are an inspiration to me..

Awwwwwww.......... blush blush blush

Thank you, Queenie!!

See, you and others here have faith in me and that really helps me a LOT!!

I don't feel like we are a bunch of strangers here. I feel like we are all family. Tragedy got us here, sure, but look at us now!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha cha cha!!!!

Charlotte grin

C
C
I think we were posting at the same time. Did you see my ?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

ChaiLover #2102455 08/01/08 06:50 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Charlotte,

I'm cornfused!! Are Gray and FSO the same person - your STBX?

Yeah. I alternate. Sorry for the cornfusion!!!

wink

Charlotte

ChaiLover #2102456 08/01/08 06:52 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Yeah! wink

C
C
Got it! Now I can follow along.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

silentlucidity #2102463 08/01/08 06:58 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
Good Lawd,Woman! That's a lot of drama for a Thursday! I hope your nerves aren't too frazzled. I read your thread often (you're one strong, cool, funny, imaginative chick!), but I didn't expect to be reading about a burglary! I hope you've seen the end of this guy/gal<--stinker.

Hope you have a good, safe, fun weekend!

LOL!! Sure was!! Still hangin' in, though!!

Awwwwwwww......thank you, SL!! blush blush blush

I didn't expect to be writing about a burglary, either!! Sheet!!
LOL!!

I hope I've seen the end of him, too!! And that the cops can find him in the system and arrest him!!

Thank you!! You have a good, safe, fun weekend, too!!

Charlotte

ChaiLover #2102464 08/01/08 06:59 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Got it! Now I can follow along.

grin

S
S
Maybe MB should make a bouncing ball, so's we can follow along with Char's thread...boing...boing...boing grin

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
silentlucidity #2102484 08/01/08 07:51 PM
C
C
More than a bouncing ball, I need a translation sheet to follow all of the names. One name per person Char, please. Remember, some of us aren't that brite :lightbulb:

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

silentlucidity #2102518 08/01/08 08:52 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
Maybe MB should make a bouncing ball, so's we can follow along with Char's thread...boing...boing...boing grin

LOL!! grin

Awwww.....I used to LOVE those old cartoons that used the bouncing ball. I'd love them now if I could see them!!

ChaiLover #2102524 08/01/08 08:55 PM
D
OP Offline
D
More than a bouncing ball, I need a translation sheet to follow all of the names. One name per person Char, please. Remember, some of us aren't that brite :lightbulb:

LOL!!

Awwww....darn!!

Does that mean you don't want to know Shiny's 25 other nicknames?

wink

My grandma got a new one about 3 weeks ago, too.

Gray is Gray a.k.a. FSO a.k.a. Stoned Immaculate a.k.a. etc. etc. etc.

grin

Well, HE thinks he is Stoned Immaculate, anyway!!

LOL!!

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I went home to go check on the dog and take her to go potty and she had ransacked my house!!

Tore the curtain from the door, chewed half of it...chewed a window pane out of the door, made a big mess in the utility room...aluminum cans everywhere, antennas everywhere, chewed into the camp stove, nose smears on the windows...aye-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I just felt laughter bubbling up like a volcano ready to spew!! I had to hold in in because I was supposed to be stern.

LMAO!!

The fun never ends!!

grin crazy grin

C
C
Yeah, mine did something like that last week. She's been spending a lot of time here alone so decided to let me know she wasn't happy about it by getting into the yarn. I've been working on a sweater out of some pretty expensive yarn and she had it all over the living room. A tangled mess with dog spit all over it. I was not laughing.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

ChaiLover #2102591 08/01/08 10:49 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Aw, that sucks!! And: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!! Dog slobber!!

Yeah, I can't really confine her to one room. That wouldn't do much good!!

I guess it will just have to be how it is. There's a baby gate at my g'ma's. I think I'll "borrow" it.

Dancing_Machine #2103303 08/03/08 06:27 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Wow! Gray left and gray skies rolled in!! We really got whalloped by a storm!! PHEW!!

He got here late and left early. He got at least 3 calls while he was here. He didn't even look at the phone on the 3rd.

HAD to be Slag!! LMAO!!

I got him to go through a bunch of boxes with random items in them, though. Yay!! I'll have more next time! wink

He said it was too bad I didn't get to go to YDS's wedding but he'd give me some pictures from the ceremony.

He spotted the tripod I forgot to put away so I told him I'd like to use it for a while because Shiny asked me to do the pics for his website but since T broke her arm I don't know when we'll get to do the photo shoot.

For all I know she might want to wait until her cast comes off. She could always put that arm behind her, though.

I hope she wears red. She would look FABULOUS!! A red suit. Yeah! With a shorty-short skirt. She LOVES those! LOL!!

He asked me about the settlement because it was discussed at our last hearing...he said he didn't have a problem with what Shiny requested.

I didn't really want to discuss it so I just said I didn't really know what Shiny told his lawyer and that Shiny & I discussed it the other day and he'd probably hear about it this week.

And he asked me about the school and how I'd afford this place and stuff. I said, well...I was hoping God might help out.

He said, "Well, He hasn't been doing much lately."

LOL! I didn't ask WHAT the heck that meant!

He was joking around about ODS and his Funky Boy Smell. We had a time with that when ODS lived with us. LOL!! There's still a warning sign on ODS's old bedroom door that says, "FBS Enclosure." Gray made it back when he was Jonesy. LOL!

He gets confused easily and stuff. I told XW that all the drugs might even lead to early onset Alzheimer's. Who knows?

Charlotte

Last edited by Dancing_Machine; 08/03/08 06:28 PM. Reason: had to capitalize a pronoun for God
Dancing_Machine #2103491 08/04/08 08:45 AM
D
D
I suggest you put an explanation of who everyone is on your signature line to help everyone out. Here are a few of the cast members I can think of.

Gray / FSO /Stoned Immaculate = STBXWH
Slag = OW
Shiny Attorney / Doberman = Charlotte's kick-butt lawyer
PL-L & PL-T = Shiny's Paralegals

Can't think of who else I'm missing.

Also, the dog destruction sounds like separation anxiety.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Page 115 of 152 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation