Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Hey all. I have not been on in a long time. I pop in for a minute every three months or so.

I loved our get together last summer at the Big Boy.

Ok - a very abbreviated synopsis -
I have healed.
Ex is still stupid - moved her BF in after we de-cohabited in April 07. He is still there.
I must be stupid too - i waited to file to terminate SS until now.
She recently filed to get sole legal custody, and to prohibit me from talking to the kids about moving back home. (East Texas)
I am responding with some, er, facts about the EX, and why she is unfit to be in charge of the kids. I have a pretty solid case. First week in October. (feel free to pray for the judge)
I lost my job in June this year. We moved to SoCal for that job, and now she does not want to return home. (all of our parents are there, except her father) I have only found small jobs since then, and am sinking.
I have several job opportunities in Texas/East Texas.
I fell in love.
I FELL IN LOVE!!!!!
Last summer I visited an old friend who was dealing with a serial cheater. She divorced him – our friendship grew deeper. Then we fell. (yes – that one)(she lives in East Texas)
We plan on blending our families. We are giving her kids time to heal and acclimate. My kids already love her.

SD – Chrisner – hope you guys are well. Chrisner – your posts indicate you are good. I love to hear that. SD – I have not read much of yours lately. Are you healing well? Lets get a beer, eh?

How are the fruits and nuts doing?

Faith – Believer – HI!!!!

WAT – Graycloud – everyone else – HI!!!!!

chime in if you want.

far

foundareason
D: March 2006 (xw - multiple a's)

I have found a NEW REASON!!!!
A Treasure!!
S
S
Congratulations, FAR! Glad to hear about your new reason. Sorry you are still dealing with an idiotic wayward.

Will you be moving to Texas?

I inch closer to recovery all the time. I've passed the bottom on the change curve and have started moving up the other side. It's slow. I'll live.

Nice to hear about recovery. Beer sounds good.

Our group photo from Big Boy popped up on my screen saver yesterday! I often wonder how you are. You sound good and your ex still sounds like a selfish wayward. I am sorry your kids are exposed to her live-in BF. It is just so wrong. Keep in touch!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation