Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
MelodyLane #2121753 09/05/08 12:55 PM
M
M

Oh wait, please forgive me! Perhaps I should I have clarified something FIRST before I went and shot off my big ole Texas MOUTH:

Originally Posted by snapdragon
HE/SHE who is without SIN tossing rocks...is living in a GLASS HOUSE

Perhaps you ARE without sin which is why you feel entitled to CAST STONES? Is that the case, Snappy? smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2121758 09/05/08 01:00 PM
S
S
...soooo...you DO...**** EDIT *****...that is what you have clarified...nothing more.

puke

Last edited by Choctaw; 09/05/08 02:07 PM. Reason: TOS Violation - Vulgar Language
SoulDragoN #2121765 09/05/08 01:11 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by SoulDragoN
...soooo...you DO... **** EDIT **** ...that is what you have clarified...nothing more.

puke

Real mature..."butt humor"...What are you, 13?

Personally, I might have gained a shard of respect for you if you would just have admitted and owned the very clearly pointed out contradictions in your posts...

Oh well, I guess we got to see the real you...classy...

Mrs. W

M
M
Oh and "Saint Flood"...No one here CARES!!!!!! There is NOTHING that you can say or do that will change that ADULTERY IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE...Sheesh!

Let's try this in a simpler manner...

It will not matter if you do it in a box...

It will not matter if you do it wearing socks...

Even if you are eating lox...

We just don't really care ma'am...

Adultery is a great big sham...

I must go now and eat some green eggs and ham...

Mrs. W Sam I am...

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

floodcity #2121776 09/05/08 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by floodcity
This journey is about a man who is dying and a woman who is willing to be there so that man does not die alone.

Everybody dies alone.

-ol' 2long

S
S
Personally, I might have gained a shard of respect for you if you would just have admitted and owned the very clearly pointed out contradictions in your posts...

LOL...could care less.

You've missed the point.
You DO recognize a RED HERRING or not?

....IS it an Absolute?....or dependent on circumstances/ preferences /cultural background/ religion of the day?

THAT is the BUTT of the point...

Chew on that thought for a bit.
I'll just wait for the SAINTS to come stomping through offering more on ABSOLUTES and what not...LOL

...some here...really should not be tossing rocks...don't you think?

floodcity #2121792 09/05/08 01:32 PM
M
M
"Does "I hate you." "I wish you were dead." and "Why don't you die already?" coming from her to him qualify as she does not want him? How about "I don't love you, I haven't loved you for a long time." How about a punch to the back of the head near the location of a tumor? Is that the words and actions of someone who loves their husband?"

So IF what you are saying is even true (adulterers LIE - let's not forget that folks), then why not report the abuse?

IF he is being abused then he certainly has the right to seek assistance, get a restraining order, divorce her, etc.
IF he really was being abuse then why wouldn't his relatives, friends, doctor, etc. step up to help him?

It's still not a valid excuse for you getting involved with him.
My WXH got abusive with me.
I got a restraining order to make him stay away from me.
I did NOT develop an inappropriate relationship with an OP using the abuse as an excuse.

Adultery is not exactly a recommended treatment for abuse.

Adulterers lie.
My WXH made up a lie that he had cancer and that the OW was the only one who supposedly cared about him...
It was all a lie.
(and now the OW is trying to redeem her reputation by saying she only got involved with him because she felt sorry for him because he said he had cancer... wonder if she offered her adulterous services to all the cancer patients in the area hospices too?)

Adulteyr is also not a recommended treatment for terminal illness.

Adulterers lie.
They claim the marriages they're messing with are 'dead', the BS's are horrible and/or they know and don't care...

Adulterers lie.
Your story sounds incredible even if the fact that adulterers lie is totally ignored. It's simply amazing IMHO that anybody here believes your claims.

Apparently you believe you've come up with a watertight excuse for adultery, right?

Nope - even IF what you claim is true it's still not justified.

SoulDragoN #2121794 09/05/08 01:34 PM
K
K
Originally Posted by SoulDragoN

LOL...could care less.

You've missed the point.
You DO recognize a RED HERRING or not?

....IS it an Absolute?....or dependent on circumstances/ preferences /cultural background/ religion of the day?

THAT is the BUTT of the point...

Chew on that thought for a bit.
I'll just wait for the SAINTS to come stomping through offering more on ABSOLUTES and what not...LOL

...some here...really should not be tossing rocks...don't you think?

Why don't you go find the wayward forum? With your rationalizations, your obviously unhealthy obsession with butts, and your fear of those who can discern right from wrong, you would fit right in.

K
K
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Oh and "Saint Flood"...No one here CARES!!!!!! There is NOTHING that you can say or do that will change that ADULTERY IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE...Sheesh!

Let's try this in a simpler manner...

It will not matter if you do it in a box...

It will not matter if you do it wearing socks...

Even if you are eating lox...

We just don't really care ma'am...

Adultery is a great big sham...

I must go now and eat some green eggs and ham...

Mrs. W Sam I am...

I like it! grin

C
C
Enough! This thread is LOCKED.

Choctaw
Marriage Builders Moderator

Choctawmb@gmail.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation