Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 152 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
It sure does and TARNATION!!!!

He beat me to the punch and paid this a.m.!!!! rant2

Ship to the work address...of COURSE!!! He might get in trouble otherwise!!!!

rotflmao

He better leave me good feedback, dang it!! I'll be like this until I get it: skeptical

rotflmao

rotflmao

rotflmao

C
C
Well, if he won't, I could.

"This vendor is always prompt and never dances around the truth. She knows how to get things done and is always on the move. I don't know how she does it. Perhaps, she is too busy to sleep."

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Well, if he won't, I could.

"This vendor is always prompt and never dances around the truth. She knows how to get things done and is always on the move. I don't know how she does it. Perhaps, she is too busy to sleep."

Why...thank yuh....thank yuh verra much, Mayum! cool

Yeah, I sent it with a return receipt. LOL!! Probably should have insured it, too. And I left him feedback. rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Finished my diversity paper for history, Baby!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel GOOD about it!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might even pass muster!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

dance2 dance2 dance2

hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

C
C
The way you said "Yeehaw", it sounds like you just might be a cowgirl. stickout

D
OP Offline
D
The way you said "Yeehaw", it sounds like you just might be a cowgirl. stickout

rotflmao

Yeah, once in a while. Ah doan overdo it, though. Heck, Ah jes' started usin' mah acksayent agayun, rilly. I's tryin' ta phase it out fer years!!! So's Ah woodin' soun' too Texan!

rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
Oh yeah, the report.

Well, the reply was at Shiny's so we looked it over.

They're trying to push me around. Whatever.

He refuses to voluntarily pay any more support but will offer a percentage of his bonus...blah blah blah...which is GUARANTEED...according to them.

Which, I forgot to mention to Shiny but he can use that for OWH because Slag claimed it wasn't on the stand. All I know is that we've had one every year since he started there.

Anyway, whatever!!! Shiny said we could counter it again...sounded good so I said, "Well, you play poker...so let's call their bluff."

So that's what we are going to do.

Because he AIN'T...that's RIGHT!!!!!!! HE AIN'T PUSHIN' ME AROUND!!!! rant2 rant2 rant2

I told Shiny..."Okay, fine. If we go to court, I don't care. Do you really think he wants to pay all that money? Plus they have Slag's case to worry about, too. Hey, he'll be paying 3x more for his attorney-Palpitine than I will! 'Cause I complained that my bill was too low, remember?"

Shiny>>> rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Because it WAS too low, dang it!! He knows it.

Oh, and Gray had the NERVE to accuse me of spending $29,000 on my brother's attorney and PI. Like H*LL!!!! rant2 rant2 rant2 rant2 rant2 rant2

Any money that I put on that credit card, my grandfather paid it back to me and so did my Mom.

That really chaps my *ss, Man!!! rant2 rant2 rant2

HE is the one that kept buying and buying and buying any buying until the cards were high as h*ll and it was like juggling Waterford crystal trying to keep up with at all. And who do you think was doing that?

Me. Of course!!

D**n good thing I keep copies of everything forever!! Hey, bring it OAN, Cletus!! You wanna go to trial? FINE. We'll haul out the WHOLE kit-n-kaboodle, Jackson!!!

rant2 rant2 rant2 rant2 rant2

But hey, I'm cool! cool

C
C
Charlotte,

I'm not sure why you are out of Plan B. I missed it somewhere along the line.

Also, confused on whether or not you want to recover your M.

Somedays I get the impression that you do, others not so much. Heck, you must be like the rest of us - on again, off again. UGH

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Charlotte,

I'm not sure why you are out of Plan B. I missed it somewhere along the line.

Also, confused on whether or not you want to recover your M.

Somedays I get the impression that you do, others not so much. Heck, you must be like the rest of us - on again, off again. UGH

Que sera sera...

That about sums it up.

I had to break B because of court orders. Dang. Can't count that against me!! wink

So I am in Plan (W)hatever, because I don't know what the procedure is for this.

He'll never take responsibility for his actions. He can blame it on his "neurological damage" now. And who knows? Maybe that DID have something to do with it.

I wanted him to get a CAT scan back when. Not long before I exposed to OWH for the 2nd and final time, he mentioned that he wanted to get one because something was wrong with him.

So I'm just going to concentrate on school and surviving.

And if we go to trial, so be it. (I guess he doesn't realize that we would go to mediation first.)

I don't care, I don't give a crap. He is not going to bully me into accepting less than I need.

All I know is, if it comes to that, he'll be sorry. Shiny will take him apart. He thought it was bad at the hearing in May? And that Slag had it bad in July? He ain't seen NUTHIN' yet, Baby!! Shiny will rearrange his molecules!! Permanently!!

Bombs away!!!

grin

Charlotte

D
D
Gol-ll-eee!

I freaking LOVE you, Char!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Are you ok w/ this much contact with him?

D
OP Offline
D
Are you ok w/ this much contact with him?

Well, I would feel better if my new Dobie roommates were already living with me. (heh heh heh) But he seems to have more of a problem being around me than the other way around. Especially since he has to get so doped up first. puke

Since that fax yesterday I'm almost tempted to call him or email him to forget about Saturday but I really want him to take a load of his stuff so I'll have more room.

Just because he made that comment about the money. And you know what? I don't know where he's getting those figures. That was probably about the right amount that my Mom and grandpa spent. Actually more, I'm sure.

The total we spent was paid back by my grandpa before he passed away and my Mom when some land sold.

I had to borrow money from HER when he kept draining the bank account for his eBay addiction.

But that's okay. That's alllllllll right. He is wrong, period. I shouldn't have gotten my blood pressure up over it. Well, HE doesn't know that it did and that's the way it stays. I'm not saying anything about the comment to him.

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

The adoption was approved!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

Now the only thing left is to get them here. So I either have to drive to Tulsa, OK, or see if they'll meet me halfway, or hope that it's not too expensive to fly them here!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excitement!!!!

Yeah, Tulsa is about 8 hours away. I will probably be driving myself. I would ask Shiny's PL-T, but she was attacked by Dobermans and treed atop a big aquarium while babysitting before, so she's not too thrilled about Dobies!

Ahhhhhhh......but LOVE WILL find a way!!!!!!

Charlotte

D
D
Yay!!!

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
C
C
So, are you gonna name them Tango and Mambo....Rhumba....ChaCha...Watusi...Moonwalk....

D
D
Judging by the weather, maybe it'd be a good idea to get outta Dodge for awhile and make the trip to Tulsa?

Just stay safe.

Battoning down the hatches,
Kimmy

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Judging by the weather, maybe it'd be a good idea to get outta Dodge for awhile and make the trip to Tulsa?

Just stay safe.

Battoning down the hatches,
Kimmy

Hi Kimmy!!!

Yeah, that's true! Hmmmmmm......... think

grin

Charlotte

P.S.) Oh, and my apologies!! I missed answering your last post!! blush

D
OP Offline
D
So, are you gonna name them Tango and Mambo....Rhumba....ChaCha...Watusi...Moonwalk....

rotflmao

Well, I thought about Smith & Wesson!! rotflmao

Wesson would be an unusual name for a girl but still passable!

I also thought about Shiny & a portion of Shiny's last name, which is a type of flower. rotflmao

That would definitely work for both!!

rotflmao

That would be SO hilarious!!!!

I could just see Gray....coming over here and my Dobies are named after Shiny!!!!

rotflmao

rotflmao

rotflmao

OMG that would be FUNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I don't know yet. I'm still thinking about it. I don't think I want to keep their names, currently they are Chance & Shy-shy. And they may not want to keep their names, either.

I guess I'll get to know them first and then we'll take it from there.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Yay!!!

Heck yeah!!!!!

hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2

hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray hurray

dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2

D
D
P.S.) Oh, and my apologies!! I missed answering your last post!!

De nada.

You're a busy lady.

We had a dobie when I was a young'un named Contessa...and she was very noble.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 118 of 152 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation