Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Murphy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Can you believe it,I actually forgot today was my birthday until my sister called me.I guess that's what happens when your spouse is'nt around to remind you.Not much of a party here,but anybody want to help me celebrate? --Murph

N
N
I'm here for ya!!!<P>Go buy a cake or slice of pie and CELEBRATE the fact that you made it through one more year [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR>

N
N
Murph,<BR>Happy Birthday! Yesterday was my H's birthday, and tomorrow is my daughter's. It seems that everyone whose anniversary isn't in October was born in October.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Nellie1 (edited October 16, 1999).]

L
L
Happy Birthday, Murph. Pass that cake!<P>Lori

K
K
Happy birthday murphy. I'm here too. We can have a party!<BR>I'll bring sweet stuff, we always have to have that on birthdays: how about chocolate mousse, and merengue pie ( since it's virtual itr has no calories !!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>A big hug<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>Each and everyone of us is deserving of a kind word, a gentle thought, and the gift of understanding.

N
N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURPHY!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
SDS Offline
S
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happpy Birth--day to you. And may the next one be so much better!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

C
C
Happy B'day, Murphy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

E
E
Happy Birthday

A
A
Murphy, sorry I missed it, but I was out getting seriously trashed last nite. So maybe I can have a piece of day old cake?? Maybe it will help my fuzzy head.

M
M
Happy Birthday to you Murphy! With all the issues that surround you it still is a special day for a very special person...you! Try to do things and give you the self-care that you really deserve. I just got back from being outside and seeing all the fall colors and the smell of the leaves that starts to happen this time of year. Best to you on your birthday.<P>mr r

M
Murphy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks,Gang,<BR> Still lots of cake leftover!Help yourself.Maybe a little coffee and Bailey's to go with that?Let's go through the weekend.By the way,Nellie1,My W's B-day is the same as my sister's.A friend of mine,well,his W's B-day is the same as his ex's.What are the odds of that?It's going to be a beautiful Sunday up here in Washington.How's the weather out there? --Murph

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation