First let me say that I am new here. To introduce us. My husband and I are both 27yrs old. We have 3 children his 6yo girl my 9yo boy and our 18mo. old girl. We have been together for 3yrs mairred for 2yrs. Bestfriends for 15yrs.

There is so much information I could give here..but the just of the problem is this.

In July 08 we seperated for 4mo. due to him looking to cheat. I don't know that he did but I know he was looking. Also because I feel like he just doesn't CARE about how I feel about things.

We got back together and now its Dec. 08 and the fighting has started again. But not about him cheating. Everytime we get into the smallest arguement he says to me....Go Call Your Boyfriend, and then starts saying stuff like..Do you want me gone, should I go. So on..like he wants to leave.

Let me make clear that I DO NOT have any boyfriend. never did. and also that I do NOT want him to leave. He left me the first time. I've never wanted him to go. I Love him. and I'm willing to do anything to save our marriage.

He is all the time starting fights with me and then later all of a sudden realizes that he was wrong and is all about I'm sorry I want to work on things its all me blah blah blah..its just that I've heard it sooo many times. I don't want to leave I just don't know what I'm supposed to do..right now I can say that I just feel Numb about the whole sitation...and I really just don't want to deal with any of it.

I know this doesn't matter. but in every other way things are great. We both have great jobs a nice house great family and friends. When were out together people want to be us because we are so in love and our lives are so perfect. I hate the lie.

Please anything could help me at this point.

Thanks,
Actually His

Both 27y/o
1 child together 18mo.
2 other children 8 and 6y/o
Married 2yrs together 3yrs friends for 15yrs.
Seperated once for 4mo.