Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q
Queen1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Q
I'm tired of the emotional roller coaster. My WH keeps saying he doesn't know what he wants and can't make up his mind but we are his family. He can't have me and OW. It hurts too to talk to him and know that I can't be with him due him still having the OW. I gave him the letter and told him I no longer can see him or talk to him unless it's regarding our kids or an emergency.

Doing plan B was much harder than when I left my WH. I can't seem to stop myself from crying. I guess even though I left, I would still talk to him sometimes when he called. So now that I am cutting him totally off, my heart seems to be breaking into pieces.

I need to be strong to get through this.

Me (BW) 46
H (WH) 50
M 23 yrs
D 22, S 17, D 14
MS Separated
OW 33, OC 5, OC 9 mos
Put WH on Couch 2/07
BW moved out w/C 10/07 WH wouldn't go
C
C
You can do it! Just about the only way to get him back is if he stops the A, and PB is one of the only ways to get him to realize what he's giving up. So you're giving yourself the best chance possible.

And from what I've read, Plan B'ers say that it gets easier each day. They also say that a benefit of PB is that they can focus on themselves for probably the first time ever - something we can all benefit from once in a while. Consider it a much-needed rest stop.

{{{Queen}}}

Q
Queen1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Q
Thanks for the encouragement. This is hard. I am hoping that this will get better with time. I am trying do some things to help occupy my mind and time. Otherwise, I feel upset and start crying again. Glad to have somewhere to pour my heart to and they understand where I'm coming from.

Me (BW) 46
H (WH) 50
M 23 yrs
D 22, S 17, D 14
MS Separated
OW 33, OC 5, OC 9 mos
Put WH on Couch 2/07
BW moved out w/C 10/07 WH wouldn't go
B
B
I too am getting ready to put Plan B into action. I hate to read that there are so many people in my situation. I have to start my plan because my WH will not let go of OW. I am like you....trying to occupy myself and just do anything to quit crying. I wish you the best of luck!

T
T
May God bless your heart so much. My D-Day was about three weeks ago and I keep thinking that I should be over this by now but everyone tells me to take my time. I keep crying too. I have found that reading Psalms has been a great strength builder for me. I find comfort in knowing God gives us our strength. We don't need to try to summons it ourselves. I will be praying for you because I know that when the one who is supposed to love us and protect us from hurt becomes the one who causes the most pain, it is the most difficult thing in life to overcome. But it is possible!!!!!!! Don't be afraid to cry and release the pain. If you let it out, you will be able to let it go someday. nd I pray your husband sees the love he will lose if he doesn't get his act straight. God will open many doors for you. If one closes, there is a better one down the hall for you to open!

R
R
My thoughts are with you. It's really tough when you can't stop crying. It feels like the misery is never going to end. When I went through it, it felt like I was never going to smile again but I did eventually.

Plan B is the very best way to force him to see what he's doing and what he's loosing and he's got to see that to get out of the fantasy land he's living in. It's tough for you but you're doing the right thing.

Good luck.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation