Folk have asked me my thread. Here it is...

I was trying to write a novel. When I got here I was lurking for a couple of months. (Early 2007) My novel would have infidelity as the main theme to the story. To me infidelity is the worst kind of experience that could happen to a human.

My story writing has very much diminished as I began writing here.

My wife is very loyal in every way. Sure, not to say we did not each slightly consider divorce at various point during our marriage. But never mentioned it...

Two problems that existed between us was 1) She can be quite firm when laying down a message and 2) I can be quite strong explaining what went wrong and even being cynical when explaining.

The consequence is very limited conversation. I took my discussion to those of my friends that would hear it. She would take the discussion to her mom or the pastor of our church.

I was able to discuss things with a female staff member and was under no stress to feel under a cloud when I spoke. I told my wife about her and this made her extremely distressed.

MB showed me that this was wrong. That my wife must enjoy this practice of open communication. That she is my best friend. Also that hidden things before marriage must be exposed and these I have revealed - in trickle truth fashion. This copies POJA techniques.

Part 2 next...

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats