Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2231547 03/20/09 06:46 PM
H
OP Offline
H
I had an afair Resantly. while I was in the fog my w started an A.
My A is over and I wnat to recansile. She said not yet one day at a time!!
She is on the phone texting to her om all the time. She has said thats her privet life and nobodies buisness!!
She thinks its ok becuase the kids are asleep when she goes out, and comes home.
I have been in plane A for 3 weeks and things are going good.
She will not meet my EN and wont let me meet hers.
Im confussed as to what to do???

H
OP Offline
H
I put it out on her face book.

H
OP Offline
H
I was talking to a good friend last night and he told me to make it as hard as possible for her to go out. He told me to go out befor she dose on the night she wants to see om. Should I do that or stay with the kids and let her go?

H
OP Offline
H
She found out and is pissed off at me!! BIG LB????
She told me that every thing we have worked on has gone out the window.
I have to add that we are divorced. and have been for 6 years. but did get back togetherbut have done things wrong.

M
M
HC34,

This is what every wayward says when exposure takes place. It hurts like hell, but try to ignore it. Exposure is not a Love Buster. It is telling the truth. An affair can only exist in the darkness of lies and deception. Exposure shines the light of truth on it.

Exposure threatens the source of the addiction so just like a junkie who has just had their supply threatened, a wayward is in panic mode and will do anything to ensure future supply. It is how so many addicts end up in illegal activities such as robbery and prostitution. The addict is not in control, the addiction is.

Why did you get divorced to begin with?

Mark

H
OP Offline
H
Wen both had affairs. Mine was with her best friend.And in hermine it was over. but after my A she bit the same thing as she is doing now. but she moved in with him. That isnot an option this time.

M
M
You cheated on her, she ceated on you then moved in w/OM and you divorced. She returned to you and you have been living together again but now she is having another affair.

Have I got that right?

How old are you two, how long married the first time and do you have any kids together?

Mark

H
OP Offline
H
Im 37 she is 33. we have 2 kids 11,and 9. You almost have it. we have been living together for 4 years now. I have not been happy for the last 2 yr. Very littel EM met by her. I had an A that started in Nov and ended in Feb of this year. That is what pushed her into her A.Which started I think in Dec or Jan.
She has called him just a "Friend" and has been very secretive about it to everybody.
She deleted me and the post from face book today.

E
E
the one thing I have learned in a very short time..."friends" are not something that you have to keep a secret...if it's a secret friendship, it's an affair

H
OP Offline
H
That is verry true. I found out that its one of her coworkers.Ovcorse her denide it and came up witha crazy storry of how she duped me into thinking that.
She told her boss that I was making up a story about her and this guy haveing an A so if I say anything at work Ill look stupid! I dont have any hard evedence.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation