Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
Thread called Addiction by Gabby.

She needs to send a letter to OW workplace to expose.

They do not work together but OW has used work time for A.

Who does she send the letter to, any content suggestions would be helpful to her.

Thanks.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

V
OP Offline
V
bump

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

B
B
Okay, now I am by no means a vet here but I am facing a somewhat similar sit as my WH and OW no longer work together. I exposed to OW superiors, and HR because she was also using work time/ money and work comp station for A. There is a letter that I think MelodyLane posted in ChitChats thread that I used. It is very recent (within the last week or so). It was very short and concise without any vindication. I will try to find it and bump it for her.

GOOD LUCK!

B
B
I do not know how to link posts but I bumped it for her.

Also for quick reference here is the letter that MelodyLane used in the thread. You can easily cut out the parts that don't apply to your sitch as I did.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to bring a matter to your attention that may be a violation of your Company's Code of Conduct and/or other policies, procedures and business ethics.

WS and WS are involved in an extramarital affair that is taking place, primarily, in the workplace. Aside from the potential sexual harassment claims this situation presents, it also involves the inappropriate use of company resources and assets. WS and WS are using company time and company resources to further their affair. If you check the call histories on their office and cell phones along with their workstation computers, you will find the two of them are spending an inordinate amount of what should be productive work time to further their sexual relationship.

If you have any questions, please call me at xxx-xxxx. Otherwise, I will anticipate a response from you once you have investigated these concerns and taken appropriate corrective action.

Regards,

BS

Last edited by babyonboard; 04/03/09 09:47 AM.
V
OP Offline
V
Thank you BOB.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation