Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
P
My WW left me for the "Marlboro Man". As part of her fogbabble she said she's changed...she's a horse trainer...she can't live the life she's was living with me because I don't understand what it's like to be a trainer... she can acheive her goals with OM because he is a horseman...

Fast forward to this month, she's broke, supporting POSOM, being investigated for a horse of hers that was nasty looking when it went through an auction, and is getting her name dragged through the mud on several horse internet forums for selling said horse to a dealer who takes horses to slaughter.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
D
D
That poor horse...

And she's gittin' what she gave, huh?

But that poor horse.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
I found this passage in Isaiah this morning:

Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed!
Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed!
When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed;
When you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.

O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you.
Be our strength every morning, our salvation in times of distress.

Is. 33:1-2

Chrysalis
W
W
I sure hope that the Karma bus will hit my xWH because I think that is the only chance that he will ever take responsibility for what he did. He must hit rock bottom before he does that.

My grandmother had a saying that the one who hurts will be hurt. For very long I thought that it meant that everyone will get their punishment in some way. But after the affair I have started to think of it as more of a Dorian Gray story. If a good person does bad things, the guilt will eat him up. And if it doesen't, the worse for him, because then he really IS a bad person.

My xWH was a good man and I think that he will never be able to look into his own eyes in the mirror again. I think that he and OW hang on to the affair just to prove to themselves that it was about love.

S
S
I want to know what I did to have the Karma Bus hit me so hard.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Sometimes I think it gets the wrong people!

I
I
Originally Posted by catgirl
Sometimes I think it gets the wrong people!

Catgirl, has your experience made you more competent as a writer?
I'm thinking that this is opportunity to suffer for your art!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
C
C
Imagine,

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Care to clarify?

B
B
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
ExH M'd OW and now they are having a baby. Where's the karma bus there?

For that OW, the karma tank will be an episomitomy from hell, hemroids for the rest of her life and impacted milk ducts.

For him, the doc won't stitch her up correctly and it'll be like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway every time they get funky.

How's that?

rotflmao

Having to get up every 2 hours is SEVERE punishment, TRUST ME. Maybe it'll go beyond the first year.

Last edited by broken_soul; 04/06/09 04:51 PM.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

I
I
If my memory serves me correctly, you are a journalist. Am I right?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
C
C
I guess I forgot what it was like to have an infant. My kids are well past that stage.

I do remember though that ExH never got up with the kids for feedings or if they were ill. He had to go to work the next day, that was his excuse. He said I was home and could sleep if I wanted to.

C
C
No. I think you have me confused with another member..."catperson"

Not sure if that member is a journalist though.

V
V
I do remember though that ExH never got up with the kids for feedings or if they were ill. He had to go to work the next day, that was his excuse. He said I was home and could sleep if I wanted to.

Ike tried to pull this one on me a few times, but I told him, "You helped with the fun part (making them), you can help in the crappy parts, too." It seemed to work, because he is a really great dad. ;-)

Oh yeah, getting no sleep when they are newborns in a HARSH punishment....lol I felt sorry for my other kids because I was so sleep deprived and a little cranky!

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
I
I
No. I think you have me confused with another member..."catperson"

Not sure if that member is a journalist though.

Oops! This is the second time I've confused the two of you...

C
C
No problem!

S
S
Well the karma bus hit exH and his affamaily. ExH got hit by the IRS big time after he left us. He is still paying that off.
OW has had nothing but medical complications since just after they got married...including a breast cancer scare. The latest was her taking a spill when she slipped on some Ice when they went snowshoeing.
ExH stepson keeps getting bullied in school and is afraid to go to school. His grades are falling and they may need to switch his school.
I think they planted a bus stop at there house because the bus seems to have a regular route there.

C
C
Wow, hopefully my ExH and OW are as lucky!!!

S
S
The karma bus keeps hitting the OW in my sitch.

She owned a business that went under right after the affair was over. Then, she tried a home sales of - get this - underwear. She was horrible.

Then, she opened a cabinet shop. It also failed.

The other day, I went into the local large home improvement store to get some gardening supplies. The OW has a degree in botany.

She is putting it to good use. She works in the garden center, selling plants.

Here's the karma. I walk in, and she has to scurry down the aisle away from me to hide. She's ashamed, and afraid, and so she hides

just like a cockroach hides when the lights are turned on

it is funny to watch.

The other day, I went in a second time, with my brother. I'm sure it made her wonder who the OM was with me! And he was great, even though he had no idea he was doing it. I had something in my eye, he helped me get it out. And he brushed hair out of my face, walked with his arm around my shoulder, and hugged me twice - all right in front of her, as she watched from the back.

Her karma now? Trying to figure out who this guy is, and why I'm with him, and where my H is, etc.

Because she has no idea............and nobody knows my brother!

So I made a point of going back twice with him.

And then again this week with my SIL.

And so four times she has had to scurry away, little cockroach.

All the while, I regain my life, my strength, my power,

my SELF.

Knowing, that I am not the person who should hide, or run, or be ashamed.

It is powerful.

SB

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
M
M
The karma bus will eventually turn into a Buffalo Springfield.. crazy

That's a STEAM ROLLER, for those born after the 60s... cool

But for those who really believe in Karma, what did YOU do in a past life that warranted this? :MrEEk:

Mark

O
O
Waiting for the Karma bus to stop @ Coho's.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation