Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
K
K
Ok, I can say it now. I'm probably going to breach every part of the TOS there is.

Coho, you are a stupid, stupid, stupid woman. You think you're SO smart, with your glib responses and your "I'm probably too intelligent for you lot but I'll put up with you and lie to you to all"

But you are stupid, breathtakingly stupid. I hope the karma bus knocks you down, runs you over and leaves tire tracks on your body.

The last laugh will be Zens when you make a complete and utter hash of this "new" relationship. Because you will. You have learned nothing and you never will. Never. You will be a stupid, lonely old lady when the time comes and you'll probably look like crap.

Not only that, I bet you post on the "other" website. You're just the type. I bet you're crowing there right now you stupid woman.

K
K
I'll add something else, lol, before the mods get me.

I hope your children hate you and you never get to their graduations or their weddings. You don't deserve that.

Would you like to see the pics of my DD's gorgeous wedding? My H and I were there as happy, proud, TOGETHER parents. Shame you'll miss that.

Oh, and I'm the FWW. Funny that. I knew where my happiness was and it wasn't with any stupid OM.

B
B
Well the Karma bus runs in all directions Jen. An affair marriage ends - predictable.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
K
K
BigK, I like ZW. But I know you're right. Thing is I really don't think the problem was with Zen and meeting her when she was separated. I think the problem is with Coho. "Move onto the next one" seems to be her modus operandi.

D
D
Strong words KiwiJ! (banging on Coho)

I too like Zen! He's a good man.

D-Papers served May 8th, 2009
O
O
Some day i hope this fog lifts and you realize what you have lost. Right now you are probably reading this thinking, "they don't know me...I'm smarter than them...I'm in control." Blah, blah, blah, blah.

And that was exactly the attitude that came through loud and clear on all her posts.

O
O
I agree their marriage was an affairage. But I think Zen was taken in by Coho's slick BS.

She's a narcissist who deserves no better than a lifetime of unhappiness. I re-read her posts on this thread last night and wanted to add about 98 more "barf" emoticons to my post.

C
OP Offline
C
I am so very sorry. to you all. to my husband. to my family. to our friends.

I have been a horrible monster. just a monster.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
C
OP Offline
C
I have broken a wonderful man. the man I do truly love. I don't expect you to ever believe me, but I am really here. I am here, on my knees. I know I don't deserve your help after everything I've done. I know I don't deserve anything good from this.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by KiwiJ
I'll add something else, lol, before the mods get me.

I hope your children hate you and you never get to their graduations or their weddings. You don't deserve that.

Would you like to see the pics of my DD's gorgeous wedding? My H and I were there as happy, proud, TOGETHER parents. Shame you'll miss that.

Oh, and I'm the FWW. Funny that. I knew where my happiness was and it wasn't with any stupid OM.

you are so very right.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
O
O
You deserve nothing you lying......

Please don't humiliate Zen publicly by doing this. And don't insult the rest of us by thinking you can come here and beg forgiveness.

If you think you can hoodwink Zen into taking you back YET AGAIN, do it offline.

I'm waiting for him to post the stuff from your double-secret-probation email account. Would LOVE for everyone on this board to see how you thumbed your nose and laughed at ZW as well as the rest of us.

Go away.

K
K
Originally Posted by cohosalmon
I have broken a wonderful man. the man I do truly love.

Have you told your OM you truly love him, too?

Did you do this with your last H?

You have a lot to work through.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by DNU1
Sad. Sad to see people do things like this to someone that loves them, started a family with them, was there for them...even worked through many false recoveries for them.

It was right there for you Coho. Zen's love was right there for you to accept. And you blew it.

Some day i hope this fog lifts and you realize what you have lost. Right now you are probably reading this thinking, "they don't know me...I'm smarter than them...I'm in control." Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I'm saying a prayer for you tonight. And a prayer for Zen.

I'm not in control. I have no ego. I have no pride.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
K
K
Do you want ZW?

Or do you want your OM?

Make up your mind and act accordingly.

Of course if you choose OM you will lose your children, likely a big chunk of money....shall I go on?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Mark1952
So would those GPS chips have done any good last night?

What were you thinking?

Oh, wait, waywards don't think...
they "feel."

you're right. I'm so very sorry.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Do you want ZW?

Or do you want your OM?

Of course if you choose OM you will lose your children, likely a big chunk of money....shall I go on?

I don't want to lose ZW. I want ZW. that is all I want.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
L
L
All you want is ZW? Is that all you wanted when you were having sex with the OM?

You are a pathological lier and do not deserve ZW. Give him everything and leave him alone.

Me: FWH / BS (36)
W: BS / WW (37)
Two youngsters
O
O
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Do you want ZW?

Or do you want your OM?

No you don't and you have your nerve playing this out on a public forum. Go away.

ZW, I'd bet my paycheck, Coho is doing this in anticipation of a custody dispute so she can try to prove her (non existent) integrity in a court of law.

MODS, please remove Coho's lying thread.

Last edited by OurHouse; 04/06/09 01:37 PM.
M
M

OK ... "Talk's cheap, but it takes money to buy whiskey" ... are your ready to put your money (and kids) where your mouth is???

In exchange for this "one last chance", would you ...

Offer ZW a Post-Nuptial Agreement, whereby if ZW will take you back and give you a chance ... should you break NC with this OM or start an A with another OM, you will waive right to custody of your joint children, AND walk away from the M with ONLY your personal belongings.

Would you sign such a Post-Nup???

O
O
Can someone please clarify for me HOW many times she's lied and cheated on ZW alone and WHY they think that justifies another chance?

Please Coho, go marry your OM. I'm tickin' off the days 'til you cheat on him, too.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation