Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2264614 10/24/09 06:53 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hello my old friends!!
I know I've been in and out for a long time... and I know that I really should come back more often to support the newbies in their quest for peace.
Its just that once you get to a certain point in this journey, you just keep moving... smile You don't mean to forget to come back, you just... well... forget!

Lil Bit is now 8 and Baby Mac is 6. Our 16th wedding anniversary is coming up in about 3 weeks... Life is good, dispite my layoff in March.

Here is the shocking news... I'm pregnant again! Those of you that don't know me very well, I had to take 7 months of Clomid to get pregnant with my Miracle baby... Baby Mac. We tried for years before that... to no avail...
Now, I'm 40yrs old and just found out I am pregnant! 6 wks and 5 days ... according to the U/S. We got to see the heartbeat. We are still in shock, but very happy.

I miss you all! I have several of you on my Facebook page, if you are on FB, drop me a line! (facebook.com/stacialee is my page address)

TTYS!
Staci 40
DH 42
SS 24
Lil Bit 8
Baby Mac 6 (not so much a baby anymore)
and EDD 6/14/10!!!

God will lead you to
No waters He cannot part;
No brink He cannot cross;
No pain He cannot bear.
P
P
Holy Smokes!

Congratulations! cool

N
N
Wowwww Stacia!! Congratulations!!! grin

Welcome back with your good news and it's so wonderful to hear everything is going good! Yes, we sure could use your helpful advice & suggestions here but understable that beautiful family of yours is the #1 concern.

Please,,keep us updated. Take care of yourself and your new project!!

Nerly

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
D
D
THAT IS SO AWESOME!

BIG Congrats!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks y'all! We're still in a bit of shock over the new baby... but we're extremely happy!
The kids are excited, Lil Bit is more so than Mac.
They keep kicking around names for the baby, Lil Bit says its gonna be a girl, Mac wants a boy.
But we'll all be happy with whatever the Lord grants us. smile

Feels good to come back and still see familiar names.
To know that you all are still helping people work through this.

TTYS, Staci

God will lead you to
No waters He cannot part;
No brink He cannot cross;
No pain He cannot bear.
F
F
Wow!!!!!! Congrats to all of you!!!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
F
F
Many Happy Blessings!!!

Me BS
D Day 4-2-2005
OC born 12-2004
DS 21, DS 12
Married 1993

May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.

Recovering....it's a long road, even with a dedicated FWH

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation