Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2279106 11/27/09 07:28 AM
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
She destroyed another family.

She did it just because she was envious of what the OMW had.

I found out yesterday when I went to see my mom on Thanksgiving. They were actually friends of ours for many years, but XW always was envious of people who had more than we did and she would loathe over it.

Stupid new OM should have listened to me when I told him two years ago what happened between XW and I.

I guess he got what he wanted.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
S
S
Good grief Pariah, i am sure it makes you glad that she is your XW (even though the trying to have you killed part probably did the best job of that crazy ).

Obviously some people never learn, it makes me sorry for the OMW but that is about it, he should not have been an OM begin with and karma is a well you know......

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
All these horndogs thinks she's soooo hot.

Until they get burned.

A
A
I never used to believe in evil. I changed my mind a couple of years ago. Your former friend is, at a minimum, an idiot. I only feel bad for the BW. There's no enough words to even write about this.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
T
T
Wow Pariah. Aren't you glad she's an "ex" now? You are SO lucky to be rid of her.

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
So after all of the demands that I forgive her, I find out she has never repented.

My instincts are spot on and my conscience is clear.

She will never repent and will keep spreading destruction in her wake, remember she's the victim here in all of this. At least that's what they told me at church.

M
M
She conned them too...

P
P
sociopaths are dangerous, especially pretty ones

L
L
Well, there's one thing to be said about the "hotness factor"...it doesn't last.

Karma will bite her in the boo-hind when she gets old, wrinkled, and looks like she was rode hard and put up wet.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
She's 46 this year and I'm 44.

Evidently she still has "it" and in a panic to get herself financially secure before the $650/mo CS runs out next year.

She has a $1200/mo mortgage to make on $11hr.

Sadly, I can make that now in half a weeks pay and as a teacher, we were struggling to make it.

L
L
Well, even if she does find somebody with money who is stupid enough to marry her, rest assured that it won't last. Most men who want "trophy wives" the second time around usually opt for the 20-30yo sweet things.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I'd really like to see someone wreck her world.

Lead her on, get her to sell the house and quit her job thinking she's finally caught her some financial security and get dumped off on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

P
P
What did she do exactly?
Care to elaborate?

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Had another affair with another married man.

His wifey caught him somehows.

I'm getting more details from his wifey tonight.

Q
Q
and this couple were friends of yours?

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
C
C
Pariah,

Whenever I get a phone call to my office from a non-patient female that wants to talk to me about a "personal" matter, I know my ex has struck again! So far she has been the OW in two marriages undergoing difficulties and in one engagement. In all three cases the couples are no longer together.

And oh yeah, the reason these women know who I am is that the ex still identifies herself with my last name even though she had her name legally changed back in her divorce petition.She has also hit the magic 40 year old mark. She has to be in turbo search mode for any man to provide her in the manner in which she was accustomed.

Divorced:
"Never shelter anyone from the realities of their decisions": Noodle

You believe easily what you hope for ernestly

Infidelity does not kill marriages, the lying does
K
K
And when that day comes, Pariah, no one will begrudge you the right to say, "Oh, you're stranded and need my help? Here's a quarter, call someone who CARES." Or something to that effect.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation