Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2304401 01/13/10 02:22 PM
I
imagine Offline OP
OP Offline
I
For those of you that are keen cricketers here is the bad news: He has left his family in Durban and moved to Cape Town where he will stay with a lady. Her name has not been disclosed.

He has not yet indicated that he will divorce his wife. He is a little shy of the lime light exposing his actions.

Jonty is a celebrated Christian cricketer and this action of his does not support his present position with God.

Pray for him and his family.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
S
S
Another family hurting because of an A....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Z
Z
Maybe he can hang with Tiger.

I met Ernie Els and David Frost, BTW, playing in Florida. South Africans are the best.

I
imagine Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Yeah. I heard that Tiger was out here. Do you think that they are going to a Marriage Breaker convention?

Funny thing but I always thought that Jonty and Ernie were wonderfully humble folks. I don't know too much about David Frost.

I rate Gary Player as our number one citizen. Mandela can pack his bags when Gary comes around.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
Z
Z
Frost is super nice. He was playing through our foursome by himself at Lake Nona, in Orlando. He stopped and talked to us for a good long while and then asked if one of us wanted to play the back nine with him.
Els, same thing. He found out we were from Minnesota and asked if we knew Tom Lehman. I had played in a few college tournaments with Tom.

Player is a great guy. My sister and I were watching him at Westchester on the practice tee. She was about 7 , at the time. He came over and talked to her and gave her a golf ball.

We have a guy at our course who hails from South Africa. Super guy and a good player.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation