Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
Does this woman hear herself when she talks? skeptical
Boo fricken hoo!

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
Oh she hears herself alright, she is just living in another world. Wow, can I ask her for an apology for taking the 2 minutes from my life listening to this garbage?

You know what she could say to Tiger's wife if she every saw her, "Please don't HURT me."

This girl is super humorous, although she isn't trying to be. She wants an APOLOGY HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry you are a homewrecker and you were used. Is that what she wants? There she got it. Although, if I had to talk to POSOW, I would say a lot more. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
A couple of weeks ago she was on our local radio station on a phone interview trying to say she did not know he was married.

The radio dj asked her who she thought the blond lady and the kids were in all of his pictures and on TV, she claimed she didn't watch TV.

She is a joke!!!!

J
J
She knew who Tiger Woods was but didn't know he was married with 2 children. faint

She must think we're all STUPID banghead

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
M
M
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, she didn't know he was married - right! Wa wa wa...

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
H
I especially like the part where she says when he was with her they really didn't drink like the other women that he said he met in a bar...

Wow she must be the really special OW -- not like the rest. She is "different". Hope they post his apology. Unbelievable.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
Z
Z
Thank God ,they did not procreate.

M
M
Originally Posted by Zelmo
Thank God ,they did not procreate.

And having to watch her blinking those overly-madeup eyes, trying to look wronged and betrayed, is enough to make me want to slap her. Idiot POSOW rant2 How could anyone in the WHOLE WORLD not know that the Number 1 golfer in the whole world is married - especially when a simple google search would show everything? Nice try on the innocent crap, skankho.

D-Day 2-10-2009

Z
Z
Take notice of the types he was doing. All are dumber than rocks, bar fly types. His wife is nothing like them, much higher quality.

Look, Tiger can play. But, like his dad, Earl, he is an egomaniac, NPD, IMO. He is not at all well liked on tour and a [censored].

M
M
A couple of weeks ago she was on our local radio station on a phone interview trying to say she did not know he was married.

The radio dj asked her who she thought the blond lady and the kids were in all of his pictures and on TV, she claimed she didn't watch TV.

faint

How do these OW not realize how stupid they sound when they make these ridiculous claims???

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
Z
Z
Sorry, but there is a simian quality to this woman. She looks sort of chimp-like.

S
S
Dear Tiger's Mistress,

I'm terribly sorry that you messed up your life. As Tiger's wife, I find it awful that you lowered yourself to the position of skanky 'ho in order to attempt to show that you could date a popular and famous man, and I am really sorry for that.

And now, you find yourself in this very difficult position of having other people JUDGE you - I really am sorry that you have to face reality in such a public way - especially when you brought me into your messy and pathetic life in such a public way, which makes me particularly MORE SORRY.

I'm sorry that you were unable to use Tiger for a huge sum of money, which was probably in the forefront of your mind.

I'm very sorry that you are unable to utilize your mind for much more than the pursuit of men for financial gain, because this career path will likely last you about as long as the botox injections you will soon need for the wrinkles you will get from the stress of dealing with the media.

I'm sorry you won't be getting much more of an apology from me, because the last person in all of this that I have any sad feelings for IS YOU.

Tiger's wife

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
M
M
P.S. For future reference: Married men lie. I'm sorry you didn't know this.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
N
N
t/j

((((School)))),

Its so good to see you. It's funny to because I've been following the "Multiple OM'S" thread by codje and Larry has been posting some GREAT stuff to you....and today I was thinking as I was reading..."Man, this Larry reminds of a male version of Schoolbus....."...... rotflmao

And now, here you are...... grin

not2fun

M
M
I don't get it, I clicked on the link and all I heard was this: here laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by Zelmo
Sorry, but there is a simian quality to this woman. She looks sort of chimp-like.

You need to apologize to the general chimp population, Z. laugh

D-Day 2-10-2009

Z
Z
Sorry to Cheetah and the rest. I'll bring bananas.

H
H
Originally Posted by schoolbus
Dear Tiger's Mistress,

I'm terribly sorry that you messed up your life. As Tiger's wife, I find it awful that you lowered yourself to the position of skanky 'ho in order to attempt to show that you could date a popular and famous man, and I am really sorry for that.

And now, you find yourself in this very difficult position of having other people JUDGE you - I really am sorry that you have to face reality in such a public way - especially when you brought me into your messy and pathetic life in such a public way, which makes me particularly MORE SORRY.

I'm sorry that you were unable to use Tiger for a huge sum of money, which was probably in the forefront of your mind.

I'm very sorry that you are unable to utilize your mind for much more than the pursuit of men for financial gain, because this career path will likely last you about as long as the botox injections you will soon need for the wrinkles you will get from the stress of dealing with the media.

I'm sorry you won't be getting much more of an apology from me, because the last person in all of this that I have any sad feelings for IS YOU.

Tiger's wife

SCHOOLBUS, welcome back. Have not seen you on MB...you were truly missed. Glad you are checking back. sorry for TJ

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
H
tick tock tick tock. What is that???

Her fifteen seconds of fame...now just go away please and do not take a cookie.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

L
L
I'd say the gal fried her brain with all that hair spray she must use.

Some of what she said wasn't very clear to me, but she said, "why did he say those things to me if he didn't mean them?"

ANSWER: He was just doing what he had to do in order to get in your pants!

DUH!!!

Last edited by Lady_Clueless; 02/12/10 01:30 AM.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation