Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Z
I don't think spousal privelige applies to stuff that was communicated before the marriage.
Also, in some states, the defendant owns the privelige. so, it might behoove john the weasal, to stay married to keep elizabeth from testifying against him. Not sure on this evidentiary stuff, though.

D
D
>Wishing they get nothing but what they both deserve

Like a terminal case of crotch crickets?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
S
rotflmao

Crotch crickets!!!
God's Blessings,

Say

Me, BW-57
FWH 54
4 kids and 4 grandbabies between us
In recovery since D-day, May 28,2007
FWH never onboard the MB boat but still clinging to the side.
One day at a time by God's grace.
C
C
So is it true that they're engaged?

That's the Karma bus right there!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
D
Wonder what that'd be like for the Rielleskank? Knowing that the only reason she's with him is because she is sloppy seconds...

meh...

She's just like VD...she prolly doesn't care as long as she gets the man...

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Wonder what that'd be like for the Rielleskank? Knowing that the only reason she's with him is because she is sloppy seconds...

meh...

She's just like VD...she prolly doesn't care as long as she gets the man...

I suspect she's getting a much different man than the one she had sex with - no longer the power broker who wanted to rule the free world...just a once-married man with no boundaries. Poor poor skank. grin

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

F
F
Oh H3ll, he's got millions. She's got a living, breathing withdrawal slip.

They'll likely put in a few appearances together as the 'happy couple' and then in private go their separate ways.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
D
D
>She's got a living, breathing withdrawal slip.

That's what VD thought!

(hehe)

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
With all of these OW, it's about winning whether they really want the guy or not. Especially if he has $

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
M
M

M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What a sick man Darman is. He admires the mistress for being "dignified and silent" and maligns the BW for being "vengeful" and "hysterical".

This is the old model of affairs, where the wife is a horrible b*tch who deserves to be cheated on and the poor poor sweet little mistress is just misunderstood.

Does he not understand that the homewrecker was PAID to be "dignified and silent?"

Does he not understand how real people react when their marriages are invaded by outsiders? Would he be okay with somebody invading his family and messing with his children?

What a complete [censored]. Again: THIS is why none of here should ever be silent about what really happens when people cheat in their marriages.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
R
R
Probably he got some actions from her ... mr eek

Give your absolute best such that you could look back 10 years from now w/ no regret.

Happily Married to Lady Elina - 04/29/06
M
M
What a sick man Darman is.

Just looked him up. And found another article he wrote about Hunter.

Apparently, four months after meeting her, she called him up and invited him to lunch in NYC where, "She told me that she'd felt a connection to me when we'd first met, that she could tell I was a very old soul. This meant a lot to Rielle."

Sounds like the same line she threw the Breckgirl. (Darmon is goodlooking.)

After she got fired and the National Enquirer started to expose the affair, she calls Darmon again. Asking for advice, but actually trying to get him to promise not to use the info she gave him at that lunch in NYC. He refuses to do so.

So get this...

B/c she stops phoning him, Darman believes that she must have been "saddened" to realize he'd always been a reporter when she thought he was her friend...

boo hoo

It couldn't be b/c she was trying to stop the bigger exposure that was on its way..oh no, this guy thinks he hurt her.

Maybe she doesn't feel connected to him anymore...maybe she thinks he isn't a very old soul anymore... crybaby

His piece today must be a way he can let her know that he is her "friend" and not just a reporter.

older piece by this loser

M
M
Originally Posted by redhat
Probably he got some actions from her ... mr eek

Or he wanted some..

By then, I had decided that Rielle was a less than reliable source. I continued to see her, but more out of curiosity than a belief that I was going to learn much about Edwards from her. I liked Rielle. I let her do my astrological chart. I began to feel a little like the nun in that old joke who complains about receiving a three-hour obscene phone call �Why didn't I just hang up?

But I didn't. I stayed in touch with Rielle for months.

Rielle did not respond to e-mails I sent her last week seeking comment.) In early January, I was surprised to receive an e-mail from her saying she was thinking about me and hoping I was OK. I haven't heard from her since. But I believe she really did hope I was OK. When my father died later that month, she sent me flowers.

M
M
I thought the last paragraph took her properly to task, though.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

I think you're responding to the paragraph from the first link I posted. THAT wasn't Darmon's article. It was an opinion piece ABOUT his piece.

I should have posted his piece. Here it is... The Quiet Dignity of Rielle Hunter

M
M
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

I think you're responding to the paragraph from the first link I posted. THAT wasn't Darmin's article. It was an opinion piece ABOUT his piece.

I should have posted his piece. Here it is... The Quiet Dignity of Rielle Hunter

You're right, I was talking about the first link.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
I hesitated to post his piece b/c it was just so obnoxious, I didn't want it to hurt anyone here. So I posted the opinion piece instead.

Sorry for the confusion.

J
J
Rielle's sister, Roxanne Druck to Entertainment Tonight: "I feel a lot of sympathy for Mrs. Edwards ... I'm very ashamed my sister had an affair with such a public man."
doh2

WTF? How about "I'm ashamed my sister had an affair with a married man". Elizabeth would be just as hurt and her marriage would be just as over if she and John had been no-bodies!

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The Enquirer reports
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/grand_jury_indictment_john_edwards_hunter_coverup/celebrity/68250
that your mom's former favorite candidate John Edwards will be indicted very
soon. Edwards used campaign funds to pay a lady to not talk about how he put a
baby in her.

Using campaign funds to pay a lady to not talk about the baby you put in her is
decidedly not allowed, at least until the Supreme Court overturns those
restrictions.

From their report:

"In another shocker, close sources say Edwards' estranged wife Elizabeth could
help send the former presidential candidate to jail!"

We assume this means that she will testify against him.

And:

"John is terrified that he's going to be indicted," a friend told The ENQUIRER.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation