Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I signed up for the emailed newsletter, which links to the site where I can read it, along with the previous two. (The current newsletter is third in a series.)

I've seen links to at least two other newsletters floating around.

Is there a page somewhere on the site with a complete table of contents for the newsletters and links to all of them? Or am I just going to have to keep a really good set of bookmarks? smile

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Anyone?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
J
Administrator
Administrator
J
markos,

I'm asking Dr Harley if there is a link.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks!

D
D
markos:

In the past, most of my newsletter articles have gone into the trash heap. But lately, we have been linking the articles to the MB website to get an estimate of how many are actually reading them. But we don't add them to the existing q&a columns and articles because they are usually redundant. The only way they can be accessed is through the newsletter link. I'm afraid that, for now, you'll have to bookmark them.

Best wishes,
Willard F. Harley, Jr.

M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you, Dr. Harley!

M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M

M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Dr. Harley,

I'm not sure if you are still reading here, but I have been thinking for a couple of days and had a couple of thoughts I wanted to pass on to you, for what they are worth:

* The newsletters may be "redundant," but redundancy is a good thing. It has taken me a long, long time to build a decent understanding of Marriage Builders concepts, and it is only through seeing the concepts presented many times, redundantly: your books, this website's basic concepts section, the Q&A columns, etc. I have to confess that I think I once passed over a copy of your book Fall in Love, Stay in Love in a used bookstore, looking at it and thinking that it was redundant material I had already seen from you here or elsewhere. Last night we received this book in the mail from your bookstore and my wife took her first look at it and loved it; I wish we'd bought this book years ago instead of me dismissing it as redundant. I would understand so much better now, and she probably would as well.

* Many of the regulars here post very helpful excerpts from some of your past newsletters. It can sometimes be difficult to track down one of these excerpts when needed if there is no official original online. Some of these excerpts seem to be the best way of putting things for some people, even if they are a bit redundant.

So all of that said, I think it is a great thing that the newsletters are now being tried out on the website. I hope you find them well-read, I hope we all benefit from yet another avenue for learning and thinking about Marriage Builders concepts, and I hope we all benefit from having an "original" copy of future newsletters online to link to. And I hope the readership stats you are collecting point you to new good articles to integrate with the rest of the site, and possibly prompt you to start a new section for the newsletters, with all of them listed.

Thank you very much for your time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation