Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2341526 03/23/10 04:04 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Here's a link All of RIF's Posts which may help those deployed for their marriages.

He's a great poster, a generous and dedicated military man and husband.

I hope RIF won't mind me linking...haven't seen him on recently...still I believe he posted in 2009 in posts lost in the crash.

LA

M
M
Just a note about RIF.

He was a former Marine who joined the Army and spent a few tours in Afghanistan. He returned stateside, left the army and is now in Iraq as a civilian contractor.

I can state without question that he's one of my heroes, MB and otherwise.

Mark
PS He likes bass fishing too, so there ya go...

S
S
I hope he comes back to the boards!

C
C
Thanks LA!

R
RIF Offline
R
Wow, I've been away for several months now... and to be honest, it has been a good break.

Mrs. RIF and I are continuing to rebuild every day and our M is stronger than it's ever been!

Thanks for all of the kind words... I don't have nearly as much time to post like I did on my past deployments,but I will try and start checking in every so often.

Hey Mark - it's good to see you! I'm actually working for the Corps of Engineers over here in Iraq and will go back to my "regular" job with th Corps when I'm finished here. I've started crappie fishing more than bass fishing... they are much tastier!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Semper Fi!

RIF

Me, BS

Her, Forgiven

Married Dec 86

Multiple A's that ended '90

Rebuilding In Faith since then...

Currently deployed to Iraq, but TEXAS is Home!
S
S
Hope you can take the time to read my siuation - WH is on deployment and I could sure use some insight. Glad to see you checking in smile

R
RIF Offline
R
Heading that way now... smile

Me, BS

Her, Forgiven

Married Dec 86

Multiple A's that ended '90

Rebuilding In Faith since then...

Currently deployed to Iraq, but TEXAS is Home!
L
OP Offline
L
{{{{{{{{{RIF}}}}}}}}}}}

Great to see you, toots.

LA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation