Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
S
S
As I understand it, XWW pulled a huge domestic violence scam on PSUB that resulted in his being kicked out of his own home while OM moves in and cannot be removed. PSUB then has to pay support to his X, who uses it to support OM. OM is penniless and is not paying HIS OWN child support.

He will now be charged with not paying that support. Since he has shafted PSUB completely out of his home, kids and marriage (a custody agreement is no substitute for an intact family), don't you think that it is good to see him facing the legal consequences?

I think it must be VERY good for PSUB to see that part of the injustice put right. How can it not?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
C
C
I hope you get some well deserved restitution in this PSU. Grats Sir

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
P
OP Offline
P
Actually, _Larry_'s backstory coming out of the woodwork today was a huge trigger. Someone inserting themselves in a divorcing couple's business and manipulating the situation to make sure their best interests are served before those of the kids or both spouses divorcing just doesn't sit well with me.

In my situation, POSOM is the one that benefited from the dissolution of my marriage. In June 08, he was homeless. Since then, he's lived rent free on mine and exWW's dime.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
C
C
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
In my situation, POSOM is the one that benefited from the dissolution of my marriage. In June 08, he was homeless. Since then, he's lived rent free on mine and exWW's dime.

Well it might only be small consolation that some people sell thier pride and honor so cheaply.

My heart goes out to you PSU and whats happened to you. I too have been burned by manipulating lowlife activities as they used the law to falsly get me removed from my home before. You have much more at stake IMO financially than I did when it happened to me. I was more concerned about my children paying for thier Moms foolishness.

Hang in there God will get em. The truth allways does..

Last edited by SortedSomeOut; 04/11/10 11:37 PM.

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
L
L
Hey PSU (and others):

I understand that some of the stuff posted today may have triggered you regarding your situation, and that it's easy to get upset quickly when triggering. However, I want to caution you from jumping to conclusions about Larry based upon assumptions and from what was posted on this board. Larry and I have shared a lot of personal things over the years, and the stuff that is being portrayed today about him, is not the Larry that I know.

I don't have the time right now to get involved in whole round of posting over this, but I do know that Larry spent a lot of his time trying to help me and my (now X)WW through several crisis times on this board, and there was one time that Larry personally orchestrated a breakthrough with XWW and me, over a very sticky issue, that was really amazing.

In addition, when my M really started to fall apart, Larry spent a lot of time helping me through that difficult time, and he continued to talk to me and check up on me during those first very difficult stages of separation. For that I am very grateful to Larry. He is someone I consider a friend, and he is an asset to this board�he has certainly helped me, and I believe he will continue to be an asset on this board as he is sure to get through to and help more new posters in the future.

Thanks,

LoBoy

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one." Thoreau
R
R
Originally Posted by barbiecat
PSUB;

What at this point, do you care about POSOM? You do not want XWW anymore, right? You have proper custody arrangement with your children- are you focusing on this too much?

I mean, is all this good for you?

just to add what Mr W has said -

if there were no kids yeah I could say move on but with his little girl trapped in the house of horrors -- I hope he brings the batard down. It would be life long mission if I was in a similar stitch/

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
C
C
****edit*****

I think that he, as I and all of us here I hope continue to learn from our mistakes and benifet from sometimes getting poked with sharp sticks.

Last edited by JustUss; 04/12/10 04:50 PM. Reason: from a locked topic

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
S
S
Originally Posted by SortedSomeOut
*******edit****
That's a provocative statement, SSO.

I, for one, who wrote to him about his problems with the new H, do not feel that he was transparent about the backdrop to his problems. As someone who had been here for 5 years, he should have known that he owed "historical honesty" to those seeking to help with his situation.

Why bring this up after no posts about it for several hours? Are you trying to start a war?

Last edited by JustUss; 04/12/10 04:51 PM. Reason: edit quote

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Originally Posted by SugarCane
I, for one, who wrote to him about his problems with the new H, do not feel that he was transparent about the backdrop to his problems. As someone who had been here for 5 years, he should have known that he owed "historical honesty" to those seeking to help with his situation.

**********edit*********.
NM - don't want to continue the TJ.

Last edited by JustUss; 04/12/10 04:52 PM. Reason: from a locked topic

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
J
J
************edit**********

Last edited by JustUss; 04/12/10 04:53 PM. Reason: from a locked topic

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
M
M
***********edit**********

Last edited by JustUss; 04/12/10 04:54 PM. Reason: from a locked topic

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
C
C
Originally Posted by SortedSomeOut
*******edit****
That's a provocative statement, SSO.

Why bring this up after no posts about it for several hours? Are you trying to start a war?

Absolutly not I was hoping to difuse not set off a bomb Ok I can see that it was misunderstood. I probably don't know all the details and I am letting it all go and won't talk about the L thing.

Either way sorry.

Ok all done not gonna talk about it.

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
B
B
As I understand it, XWW pulled a huge domestic violence scam on PSUB that resulted in his being kicked out of his own home while OM moves in and cannot be removed. PSUB then has to pay support to his X, who uses it to support OM. OM is penniless and is not paying HIS OWN child support.

He will now be charged with not paying that support. Since he has shafted PSUB completely out of his home, kids and marriage (a custody agreement is no substitute for an intact family), don't you think that it is good to see him facing the legal consequences?

I think it must be VERY good for PSUB to see that part of the injustice put right. How can it not?
Because the whole thing is a trigger. If OM goes to jail, will XWW move close with kids? J

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
K
K
PSU - Please consider that you have a great deal to offer the men of this board; I hope you will block any triggering posters and stay on board.

A lot of us care about you and care about those for whom your life-situation experience can make all the difference.

You're walking-talking proof that a man needs a VAR on his person at all times when dealing with a psycho and OM!

C
C
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
PSU - Please consider that you have a great deal to offer the men of this board; I hope you will block any triggering posters and stay on board.

A lot of us care about you and care about those for whom your life-situation experience can make all the difference.

You're walking-talking proof that a man needs a VAR on his person at all times when dealing with a psycho and OM!

ITA,

I hope you know that I have allways respected you PSU and found your advice to others wise.
I dont know what stupid thing I said but it was not intended to hurt you or be a wisea$$ so please forgive me.

Best wishes.

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
P
OP Offline
P
Hey folks!

Long time no post from me. Which is a good thing. Things have settled down considerably over the last couple of months or so. ALso, PSUBIKER has been dating a wonderful woman and Marriagebuilders has taken a back seat to his 15 hours a week of undivided attention to his new lady friend! :)Sorry guys!

SHe is recently divorced too - married less than a year before her ex decided to leave for another as well. We've been taking things one day at a time but enjoying every day so far. Things are looking good for PSUBIKER! In fact, she is introducing me to her parents this weekend. Wish me luck!

On the exWW front, our co-parenting counselor is convinced she is at a minimum a severe narcissist - borderline. ExWW has stormed out of 2 co-parenting counseling sessions now. ExWW did not like the counselor telling her that driving 300 miles a day for her job, bouncing between two houses, trying to keep horses, and support OM is not a good way to reduce stress in her life and that it was choices she made. Basically, quit blaming PSUBIKER for your problems.

So now, I just go to the coparenting counseling sessions alone and the counselor works on coping skills in dealing with exWW. It gives me an outlet for my frustrations!

On the divorce front, exWW's bankruptcy is now finalized. We also had a child support mediation back in APril. ExWW's petition was dismissed as there was no change in circumstance to warrant a change. ExWW originally filed the mod because she did not like being imputed income from July of last year.

When we got to the mediation, exWW tried to tell the mediator that she was paying 600/mo in health insurance premiums. The mediator asked to see her paychecks or a statement from her company. Nope, exWW didn't bring them. grin ExWW then said she did not know she was to bring them. Mediator told her that she's been through this 3x's now and it was on her court notice. Then, exWW tried to tell the mediator that she has primary custody of the kids and is the sole decisionmaker. Mediator said, nope, your custody order states shared custody. After about 20 minutes of exWW going batty to the mediator, her case was dismissed and last I saw of exWW she was leaving the courthouse screaming how Family COurt is out to get women. rotflmao

The property division / alimony hearing is now scheduled for Sept. 24th. About 90% of my preparation is complete now - I just have to update some things for the hearing. SO, most of my summer will be free and after Sept 24th, my divorce will be totally finished!

ExWW's grandmother passed away this week - I sent flowers to the funeral on behalf of my parents and I. I'm sure I'll get a snarky comment from exWW about the flowers or not calling her about it. But, oh well.

More importantly though, any urge to call and see how exWW was doing never crossed my mind. I'm glad that I am away from the drama that will ensue once her will is made public. When exWW's great grand mother passed away about 10 years ago, my exMIL did not talk to her mother for 8 years over bitterness in how the great grandmother's $50,000 was divided between 6 people.

All in all, things have settled down a lot for PSUBIKER. My mother and I were talking a week or so ago - summer of 2009 was a lot better than 2008, and 2010 is shaping up to be a lot better than 2009. Time does heal.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
S
S
Thanks for the update PSU....I am glad to hear you are doing well and your lady friend is a very lucky woman...I truly hope that you have found someone who can appreciate you, you deserve it...Sounds like you are coming out of the rubble, finally and life is looking up...:)

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
P
P
Congrats on the budding romance.

How are the kids holding up, seeing as how they have a bat-chit-krazy mother?

R
R
Its nice to see neutral 3rd partys (counselor and mediator) recognise and take note of the odd behaviour of XWW and of the stress you have had to endure.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
C
C
Amazing good news PSU. All around. Is your new gal good at workin with your kids? Well I can't imagine you being with anyone who wasn't.

I agree with rwinger too. Its great to see the courts work through to the truth.

Enjoy what must seem to you the other end of a very dark tunnel in your life,

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation